Chapter six

I don't know how but apparently I fell asleep in the car. Must be a long ass drive from the club to this place.

All I know is that I wake up with a royal pain in my head. I sit up as I try to take in my surroundings. I'm laying on a huge bed in a dark room. What's the time? I look at my wrist but there is no watch. Where is my watch? I stand up from the bed. Way too quickly for my head as I fall back down.

I sigh and stand up again, this time slower. I straighten out my dress, only to find out that I'm not wearing my dress anymore. Okay, what the hell? Seems like I'm wearing a huge t-shirt and no pants, other than my thong. I'm still wearing my matching bra.

So, whoever undressed me is not going to see light ever again. I try to find some source of light, but there is nothing. Not even the moon is up. I groan and touch for a doorknob. I finally find one and open the door. I can hear voices coming from the end of the hallway. I slowly walk down the hallway, following the voices.
I come to a halt.

I remember being half kidnapped. So they probably won't let me leave. What do I do? I slowly turn the knob, trying to not make too much noise. I open the door a little bit, only to have it crack louder than my pops's farts. I see the three men from yesterday turning in my direction. I see a front door and run towards it. They seem to catch up on my plan and follow me.

"Help!" I yell as I struggle with the knob. My sounds are suddenly muffled by a hand over my mouth. I can feel that it's Darmetir. He picks me up by the waist as I struggle against his hold.
"Stop kicking your legs you stupid fuck." He curses and I gasp behind his hand. Did he just call me stupid fuck?

"Niki..." Blondie says but gets cut off by Darmetir.
"No. No playing nice. She was trying to run away." He hisses to his friend and goes back to the room I woke up in. He closes the door behind him, turns the light on with the hand that was on my mouth. I take this as an opportunity to scream.

"Shut the fuck up." He growls, forcefully throwing me on the bed. He takes handcuffs from his nightstand. Why the heck does he have handcuffs in his nightstand? I scream again as he handcuffs me to the bed. After he's done I try to sit up but he pushes me down.
I glare at him and he locks the door. Oh no.

I continue to scream as he comes back to me, trying to cover my mouth. I see that his knuckles are bleeding and I bite his hand. He winces and I smirk. He looks at me in disbelief before growling and sitting on top of me. I try to push my head up but he wraps his fingers around my neck, not choking me but holding me in place.

He pushes more weight on my stomach and I actually stop screaming when he gets into my face, growling with a steel hard look. I gulp as he looks around the room, trying to find something, I suppose. He looks back down at me, daring me to move. He slowly gets off of me and goes outside before walking back in with a tape in his hands. I start screaming again as he does the same thing again but this time he puts a tape over my mouth.

After he's done, he gets up exhausted and stands at the foot of the bed.
"Ahhh, silence. Isn't it calming?" He smirks at me. Damn he's attractive when he smirks. Dang it, even without the smirk he's attractive. Why must he kidnap me. I don't need to fight with Stockholm syndrome too.

"Okay you little beast. Listen, this was completely unnecessary. We could sit down and drink some coffee while I'm telling you the reason why we're stalking you and "kidnapping" you. But you decided to go all bitch on us and scream. We are the good guys, miss Brooke." He says angrily.

I try to answer but my mouth's taped.
"Promise me that you won't fucking scream again or you can start praying." He says and I nod. He hesitantly takes it off, surprisingly gentle.

"Why did you have to kidnap me? You could have come the next day or something." I complain.
"Oh please, I bet you enjoyed sleeping in my bed." He smirks.
"This is your bed? Ew, get me out." I say and he opens my handcuffs.

"Now, come with me. We'll tell you something that will change your life." He says. And walks back in the room, which I'm assuming is the living room. Geez, only the living room is bigger than my whole apartment.

"Oh there she is." Blondie says, throwing his arms around me.
"Careful, Blondie." I push him away. He scoffs.
"Nice to see you finally cooperating." Sean says, sitting down the couch. I sit down next to him.

"Whatever you say. But big boy promised coffee." I say.
"I'll make you some." He says, standing up. Darmetir sits down in front of me, while Blondie sits down next to me, throwing an arm around my shoulder.

I roll my eyes and wait for Darmetir to speak up.
"So, are you going to talk anytime soon?" I ask him. He seems surprised by my question and glares at me.
"Uh, am I dreaming or is this girl putting the great Nikolaos Darmetir in his place." Blondie mocks.
"Wait, why the heck do you call him Niki? It destroys the whole name." I frown at Blondie.

"Well Niki doesn't like it when we call him with his full name, so we better back off." Sean says, handing me my coffee.

"Thank you." I say as I smirk at Darmetir.