Chapter fourty

!Mature content¡

I need him. Right now. I'm already naked, well almost. I still got my panties on. He's also only in his briefs. I moan again when I feel his teeth around my nipple.
"Nikolaos." I breath out and he groans in response, gripping my waist tighter.

"I need you." I tell him and in one second my panties are off. His mouth trails kisses down my stomach.
"You're so wet." He states as I feel his finger slip inside of me. He rubs me until my breath is uneven. He's watching me arch my back and bite my lip, while hovering above me with his right hand doing masterwork between my thighs. But before I can find my release he stops and pulls his briefs off, releasing his already hard shaft. My eyes widen at the length of it. I mean I felt it before and also touched it but never have I really seen it.

He smirks down at me while stroking his length. He hovers back above me and kisses my neck. I grip his shoulders when I feel his tip on my entrance. He's running it up and down my clit, teasing me.

"Nikolaos." I moan and he kisses my lips again, murmuring greek words. He stops kissing me and his mouth hovers above mine when I feel him enter me. I dig my nails into his back, overwhelmed with the feeling. Once he's fully inside of me I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Agapi mou." He breaths out and starts kissing me again, while starting off in a slow and passionate pace. My tongue explores his mouth and I feel him getting faster. His thrust is meeting mine and I put my hands on his butt, wanting to feel the most of him.

He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to his body, so that our stomach's touch. With every thrust I can feel his abs forming against my skin, driving me insane. The only sounds that fill my living room are hard breathings and loud moans and groans. After a while he gets even faster and I close my eyes, feeling myself coming.

"Look at me." He demands and I do. He looks at me with dark and lustful eyes, while ramming himself into me. His mouth is slightly parted and his breath is uneven, just like my own. I feel him gaining speed and intertwining our fingers. 
"Fuck baby. You need to come now." He grunts and pushes my hip against him, going harder.
"Oh god, Nikolaos." I moan in satisfaction, my eyes still locked with his. As he slowly drives me over the edge I scream his name louder than ever before. I clench around him, making him come too.

"Lucia." He groans. I see the same release in his face when he burries himself fully into me, filling me up. He lets go of my hand and holds me in place by my hips, until he fully spilled himself inside me.

He lets out a husky moan through his parted lips and his eyebrows shoot together, eyes narrowed for about two seconds. After that he closes his eyes and places his forehead on mine, panting like crazy, slowly pulling out of me.
My hands find his muscular neck once he's fully out of me. I kiss him again and hug him to my body, feeling him collaps on top of me. His face is now placed in the crook of my neck as I stroke his hair.

It got longer over the weeks. He also grew a beard instead of his stubble. I noticed bags under his eyes, making me feel guilty for not calling him earlier. I could sense that he felt miserable back in New York.

As we just lay there on the couch in my living room, nobody says a word. After what feels like only minutes of playing with his back hair I feel him murmuring something like "s'agapo" or so and seconds later his breathing gets slow and deep. I smile to myself, knowing he is fast asleep. I can't help but to let out a yawn and fall asleep myself. The sun is already rising but I don't care. I need to be with him right now.

Nikolaos' PoV

I wake up the next day. Not knowing where I am for a second before remembering what happened last night. I smirk down at the beautiful naked body under me. No wonder I feel refreshed. I haven't slept like that in a long time. There is no way I'll leave her after yesterday. After several sleepless nights without her she manages to make me fall asleep within minutes.

After the plane right yesterday I didn't even waste time before driving to her work place. Nana told me that she had night shift and I waited for her at the parking lot. I looked around for a red used pick up and parked next to it. I know it's her car because nana told me. I waited for about two hours until she finally stepped out. The moment I saw her in those tight jeans and white blouse I knew how much I really missed her. I also felt this sudden warmth in me when she passed my car with a weird expression her face. Good thing the windows are black, so that she didn't see me. I wanted to surprise her and after following her car and stepped out I succeed.

She jumped in my arms and I felt full. No numbness, no emptiness fullness. And right now I'm more than just happy. The sex was amazing. Hand on my heart, I had a lot of women, but she topped all of them. Not that she needs any comparison, just saying.

She is still fast asleep and I think about wether making her breakfast or kissing her good morning. I decide for the second one. I can still make her breakfast when she's awake.
Smiling I lean down and trail open mouthed kisses all over her body. She moans but still has her eyes closed. I bite my lip thinking about how she moaned yesterday. I smirk and trail butterfly kisses on her jawline. I see her smiling with closed eyes. My fingers find her waist when I lower my kisses on her breast.

She moans again and grips my head. I feel her upper body lift I smirks against her skin.
"Good morning, beautiful." I say and look at her. How could I sleep without her and wake up alone when I could've had this? She smiles lazily at me and yawns. So beautiful.

"Morning." She murmurs and I kiss her lips, pulling her closer to me. I pull away.
"I'll make you breakfast." I say and stand up. She nods and stands up as well. She is still in her birthday suit from yesterday and it takes everything in me not to take her again. I know she must be sore from yesterday.

"I'll go shower." She says seductively and I groan. She traces her fingers along my chest and I break. That's it.

"I'll join you."