Chapter Twenty-Two: Every Kind of Problem

Aira found herself hunched in the woods with Jay and Cole. She wasn't sure where the others were but they were fanning out to look for anyone that may be with Chen. She was confused as to what Alita even was trying to accomplish. Okay so she wanted to destroy the ninja but not even the most notorious villains had been unable to accomplish that. Stupid Alita. Stupid sister of Alita. Stupid everybody.

Nya's voice crackled over the ninja's communication system, "we found him. Need backup. Big problem."

"Nya?" Cole asked trying to radio her back. "What is your location? Nya?"

"Nya! Are you okay?" Jay asked frantically. Aira decided there was something going on between those two.

"Anyone have tabs on Nya's location?" Aira asked.

"Zane and Lloyd were with her," Kai said. "I have Skylor with me."

"Figures," Cole muttered under his breath.

"Zane? Lloyd?" Aira said trying to contact them.

"Aira, *static* Golden Armor *static* help!" Zane's voice said over the intercom.

"Will someone please give me their freaking location!" Aira screamed.

"We have a pinpoint on their location," Skylor said. "We are sending you their coordinates now."

"Here it is," Jay said.

"Let's go help them!" Cole said rather loudly.

"Sheesh, quiet down," Aira said covering her ear. "Aren't we supposed to be ninja."p

********************************

"I'm not seeing anything here," Nya said.

"My scanners are not picking up anything either," Zane confirmed.

"Then what were you picking up earlier?" Lloyd asked.

"I do not know," Zane said with a confused look. "I-"

"Are you looking for me?" Came a high pitched voice.

Lloyd gasped. Chen was sitting atop the Golden Armor.

"How did-" Nya began.

"How did I get the armor?" Chen laughed like a maniac. "It took a little prompting at Cyrus Borg but I got it out of him."

Chen brought forward one of the armor's claws to reveal a very bloody Mr. Borg.

"Is he still alive?" Nya gasped in horror.

"Chen," Lloyd spat. "You've gone too far."

"Too far?" He laughed again. "Oh, this is just the beginning."

Lloyd pulled down his hood and crouched in an attack position. Nya and Zane followed his lead.

"Nya, call for backup," Lloyd commanded.

Nya opened a communication link, "we found him. Need backup. Big problem."

"You could have been more specific, Nya," Zane said.

"No time!"

"Zane, Nya," Lloyd said. "Code 13."

Zane rolled out of sight to the left and Nya rolled out of sight to the right. Lloyd staying in place. Chen began to advance on him.

"Don't think I'm not ready for side attacks, Lloyd," Chen said laughing.

"That's not what I sent them to do," Lloyd smirked underneath his hood.

Zane blasted up using his airjitzu and landed directly behind Chen. Nya followed suit but landed directly in from of Chen.

"Wha? Where did you learn that?!" Chen asked flabbergasted.

"Zane, get Mr. Borg out of there," Lloyd said before using airjitzu to land where Zane had been.

Zane flipped out of the claws reach and grabbed Borg. There was no time to be gentle. He flung him over his shoulder and began to run.

"Zane? Lloyd?" Aira's voice asked through the intercom.

Zane wasn't getting a good connection but he did his best to answer, "Aira, Chen has the Golden Armor. We need help."

Zane wasn't sure if all of that went through but he had to hope.

Meanwhile, Lloyd had managed to get Chen out of the Golden Armor. He jumped and pinned him to the ground face down. Nya jumped into the armor and took off with it. She had yelled something about getting it to a safe place.

"Give up, Chen," Lloyd shouted. "We are stronger than when you last met us in battle!"

To Lloyd's surprise, Chen just started laughing, "you think we did that to try and hurt you?"

"Uh? Ya?"

"Oh," Chen said. "You're right!"

Lloyd heard a clicking sound but looked up too late. There was a whoosh and then a searing pain in his side. He yelled in pain and toppled off Chen.

"One down," Chen said. "Seven ninja and two Sensei to go."

Lloyd clutched at his side and gasped. An arrow had buried itself deep into his side. If he hadn't turned in time it would have struck his heart.

"Lloyd!" He heard Aira scream.

Lloyd's vision began to blur but he saw three figures jump at Chen. Chen just laughed and disappeared in a puff of purple smoke. No doubt Clouse's doing.

"Lloyd," Aira said rolling him over. "Speak to me!"

Lloyd just groaned. He heard Cole tell her to step back. Then everything went black.

Next: Chapter Twenty-Three: An Overused Plan

A/n- DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN!!! Hope you enjoyed!!- LL_17