Prologue

Two she-cats stand close together in the middle of the clearing on the island surrounded by the cats from all four Clans. They have just came out to all four Clans at the gathering that they were in love, but some cats haven't taken it too well.

"Two she-cats in love with each other?" A ShadowClan tom asks. "And of course they're ThunderClan cats." He scoffs. "ThunderClan have lost their ways. First they let kittypets join the Clan, now two she-cats are saying they're in love?"

"Throw them out!" A WindClan apprentice yowls.

"They're also two of the cats that trained with the Dark Forest!" A RiverClan tom hisses. "Mates should purely be between a tom and a she-cat! Not two she-cats or two toms!"

The two she-cats shrink away from the cats hissing and growling at them. The Clans are disowning them both even when all they are doing is loving each other.

Why is it considered breaking the code for two she-cats to fall in love with each other?

One of the she-cats - a sleek silver and white one - looks up towards the sky. The full moon is still shining with not a single cloud covering it.

Do StarClan agree with what these cats were saying about them? Do their warrior ancestors believe that this was wrong?

"Even StarClan thinks this is wrong!" A ShadowClan cat says. "Look! There's no clouds covering the moon!"

The cats surrounding the two she-cats all looked up at the sky, to find that the full moon was in fact, still visible and there were no clouds covering it at all,

The silver she-cat looks over at her tortoiseshell mate, who looks back at her with wide scared eyes. The Clans all believe their relationship was wrong. And apparently so do StarClan....

Why won't they accept us?

//\\//\\

My first warrior cats fan fiction. And, as you can tell from this, it's about two she-cats who are mates with each other. (Seriously, why can't they do that in the actual books? I want a gay/lesbian couple in the books!) I honestly don't know why this is going to be my first warrior cats fan fiction. I guess, I just came up with the idea, and decided to go for it and write it. (And cause I kinda maybe ship Ivypool and Blossomfall together a little)

Also, I can't be bothered writing out the allegiances of ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan and ShadowClan, so let's just say, the allegiances are the same as in Bramblestar's Storm shall we? (I still need to actually get round to reading that book)

Remember to vote and give me feedback on this story. And let me know if i should actually continue this! :)

Edit, June 8th 2019. I'm going through and posting up this fic onto my Archive of Our Own account (user there is Candy_Kittens), and while I'm at it, I'm doing a little bit of editing to this on the parts that need it. So if you've already read this and are reading it for the second time and notice some changes, then here's why.