twenty eight

Trevor had gone back to school. Harry and I were doing just fine.I was going to prom with Niall. Things seemed to be going perfect. I knew better than to think something was going to go perfect though because whenever things were going well for me something bad was going to happen. I had a positive outlook on things though. I was hopeful that everything would work out in my favor for once.

I still had yet to tell Harry that I was going to prom to Niall but he was sleeping over tonight so I planned on telling him. I had to tell him that I had made the decision to go and he couldn't stop me. IK was my own woman and he couldn't control me. I was able to make my own decisions about things and if he didn't like it, that was his problem. I was worried about his reaction but I was also even more worried about not living my teenage years to the fullest. 

"Hello", he said barging into my house like it was his own. I liked how comfortable he had gotten in my house but also how he just walked in scared me because I wasn't expecting someone to just come in. He might show up one day and it will be the wrong moment or my parents will be home.

"Hi", I said hugging him but then decided to just jump to the chase," I need to tell you something."

"Should I be nervous?", He was in an extremely good mood and it killed me that I was killing that with this news. I almost wanted to just tell him something else that wasn't as harsh so that he wouldn't get so mad at me or change my mind on going to prom.

"I don't think you should be mad but I know that you will be and I'm sorry", I said and his jaw clenched.

"Go."

"I think you are being harsh and not letting me experience then teenage things I need to by saying I cant go to prom with Niall. I want to go. I want to have a fun night so I decided that I am going with him and there is nothing that you can do about it."

"Daisy", he said and stood up from where he had planted himself on the couch," Are you really being serious with me right now?"

"Yes Harry. I want to go and you said I couldn't. I don't think you should be allowed to dictate my life like that. You are trying to make decisions for me and I hate that. I am the only one that controls my life", I said," Its not like you are my actually daddy."

"Are you fucking kidding me? I don't want you to go because I know what Niall is really like and I know what he could do to you and you are just going to behind my back and go out with him."

"I'm not going behind your back I'm telling you now", I said cowering back a little. His screams at me were quite scary and I didn't know how to react. 

"Fuck you daisy", he said getting in my face," I love you and I protect you and I give you all the love in the world and you go behind my back and do this to me and get with someone who only has horrible intentions with you. God, I hate you right now but I just want to fuck you."

"Harry you don't mean that", i said pouting.

"I do. Ever since we met you have always found a way to make me so fucking mad but still want to fuck you till you cant walk", he whispered his lips practically touching mine. We looked into each others eyes for what felt like years our anger filling the room. I couldn't take it anymore so i decided to just make the move.

I pushed my lips onto this and immediately we had our hands all over each other. He picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist and my hands tangled themselves in his hair. He moved us over so that we were laying on my couch. his tongue pushed itself into my mouth, he was already taking on the dominant role during sex, which I loved.

 He moved his lips off mine and smirked at me before lifting up my shirt, pulling off my pants and doing the exact same thing to himself. he brought his lips down to my jawline and started sucking there, i knew he was making sure to leave a mark. He repeated this over and over again across my neck and chest. His mouth all over my body was enough to make me dripping wet and practically begging for him. He moved his hand behind my back and unhooked my bra.

He took my breasts into his big and hands started to massage them, pinching my nipples and sucking on them in the process. I moaned and he continued using his mouth, kissing down my stomach and stopping at my panties. I bucked my hips signalling that I wanted him but he just smirked at me. He brought his hand down to my core and rubbed it up and down teasing me. 

"Already so wet for daddy", he said his voice deep," Good."

He took off his underwear and quickly put on a condom. I pulled down my panties and waited for him resisting the urge to touch myself at the sight of his tattoo body. He brought his dick to my core and rubbed it up and down my slit.

"Please daddy", I begged and he smirked rubbing it up and down before plunging in and going quickly in and out of me. The pace and excitement of it all made it more pleasure and i moaned out Harry's name. He groaned along with me and I could see sweat forming all over his body. He moved his hand down to my clit bringing me double the pleasure and I felt a warm pit in my stomach showing that I was close. 

He came before I did but still kept thrusting inside me and I came soon after. He pulled out but left his hand still on my clit rubbing it quickly. He used his other hand on my boob and started to massage it and pinch my nipple. I loved the feeling of his hands on my sensitive clit and as his rubbing slowed down and changed speed a few times I felt myself close to the edge once again but he moved his hands off my body.

"What are you doing?", I asked very out of breath and curious as to why he stopped.

"To do some stuff", he said and put his clothes back on. 

"Wait, Why", I said standing up and grabbing his wrists. He pulled out of my grip and went to the door once he got his shirt on. I picked up my shirt and threw it on before running after him

"Are you mad at me?", I asked stopping him at the door. 

"I'm just giving you something to think about at prom", he said and quickly kissed me on the lips before walking out the door. 

Blur// Britney Spears