thirteen

I walked out of school almost in shame and sat in the grass in front of the school. One thing my school seemed to really take pride in was appearance. We had a strict dress code and our schools appearance was beautiful. It was one thing that when new students or administrators came and saw they were shocked. I should just go home, someones going to see me here, but I needed to think.

I put my head in my hands and looked down at the bright green grass. What did I just do? Why did I do that? I just let him get to me so easily I don't know why I did that. I acted on impulse and I was so mad about it. I wanted something like that with Niall. I thought I liked Niall better than I did Harry but those intimate moments always made me rethink things.

I let a tear slip down my cheek and I quickly pushed it away. I was so upset and confused. I hated having so many conflicting emotions. I looked up at the sky and ran my fingers through my hair. I watched the white clouds roll across the sky and started crying again. The tears were almost endless and it made even more confused but I just let them all.

"Hey", Harry said in a sweet, worried voice. I covered my face from him got up and just started walking the other direction. 

"Daisy", he said walking after me," stop whats wrong. don't runaway."

"Just leave me alone Harry your ruining everything", I yelled back at him and he frowned. Why was I acting like this right after we shared such an intimate moment?

"Did i do something wrong again? Fuck. I'm sorry", he said and I felt bad for being such a bitch for no reason when he was obviously trying," Do you at least want a ride home?"

"Yeah", I followed him into his car and when we got in I looked at my reflection in the small mirror. My blue eyes popped against how red they also were and my cheeks were red. I sniffled and looked over to Harry who was staring at me. I smiled nervously at him.

"You're such a lovely creature, Daisy. You have such natural beauty even when you're crying you are so beautiful. Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry for being such an emotional teenage girl and losing it on you back their", I apologized and he placed his free hand on my thigh.

"You're a teenage girl, its how you act its okay", he gave me a reassuring smile and I felt comfortable.

"I'm just confused", I said wanting to cry again," I don't know what I want."

"Well, as much as I want you and as much as I like to think you are mine. I want you to be happy and if being away from me makes you happy then I guess I will have to live with that but I will be waiting for you until the day I die."

"Harry I don't want to be away from you", I said as he parked in front of my house and his face lit up. I didn't want to be away from him but I also didn't want to be away from Niall, that's why I was confused. I never had to deal with having two boys fight over me and now that i didn't I couldn't handle it. I knew though that if I picked one I would be missing out on the other and I hated that.

"Don't lie to me."

"Why would I be lying?"

"I don't know", he said and he sat in awkward silence for a minute. I stared at Harry realizing just how attractive he was. He was taping his hand on the steering wheel and the other was still on my thigh. He was wearing a plain white shirt and black jeans.

"You always tell me I'm beautiful but I never tell you how beautiful you are", I say and place my hand on his cheek," You're beautiful."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. I wish I could make you feel as good as you make me feel", he smirked and blushed a little, making me feel powerful.

"I gotta go", he said pulling me away from the moment. I frowned at the sight of it. This moment with him felt good unlike all the others in the past few weeks and I wished that it could last forever.

"Okay"I said getting out of the car and walking up to my house. I didn't look back at him once, I just walked in and acted like he wasn't even there.

Niall: I didn't see you after school. Are you okay?

I thought back to the moans escaping my lips in the classroom and the way Harry made me feel. I had made the choice to pick Harry over Niall in that moment and now I regretted it. Harry brought me so much pleasure but that wasn't the point.

Daisy: Oh yeah I'm fine I just rushed home.

Niall: Oh good... I was worried about you.

Daisy: Don't worry about me babe, I'm fine.

Niall: Did Harry bother you in class??

Did he me bother me? A little bit at first. I was mostly hot and bothered by Harry. I craved his touch and wanted those intimate moments repeated but I couldn't tell Niall what happened. I felt beyond guilty for what had happened and vowed to myself to never tell niall.

Daisy: a little bit but he was preoccupied by other stuff so he didn't do much.

Niall: Good:) So now its just you and me.

Niall: Perfect time for my question.

Daisy: Okay... I'm nervous but ask away!

Niall: Do you wanna go on another date with me?

Niall: It will be a lot more chill than last time I promise.

Daisy: Of course.

I felt guilty going on a date with Niall. I felt like I was betraying Harry by doing this, but I wasn't. Harry was okay with me talking to Niall so it was okay. Harry wanted me to be happy and even though my emotions for Harry were dominant right now I needed to try and push them away.

Harry: I had fun with you today.

Daisy: I can't believe you.

Harry: God dammit Daisy what did I do now?

Daisy: I just really wanted to suck your dick in the car today and I didn't know to initiate it.

Harry: Just say it.

Daisy: I want to suck your dick daddy.

Harry: Oh really baby girl. You have such a dirty mouth.

Daisy: Are you gonna make me feel good too daddy?

Harry: Only if you want me to.

Harry: Daddy loves to make his princess feel good.

Daisy:  I need you daddy?

Harry: Does the offer still stand for me to come over?

Thank you all SOOOOO much for the reading and commenting and voting!! I thought this would flop so hard and I'm so happy people actually like this.

So.. Do you guys like Daisy and Niall better or Daisy and Harry????