eleven

"Harry", i said in a pleading tone hoping he would hear the desperation in my voice and leave me alone.

"Daisy you look good today", he said with a smile and Niall wrapped his arm around my waist instead of holding my hand. I felt a lot safer from Harry in his arms than holding his hand.

"Thanks", i said looking back to Niall," We're leaving now."

I tried to push Niall out the door but he was a lot stronger than I anticipated and he wouldn't budge.

"Niall", Harry said looking at me with a disgusted look," You're a beautiful girl you could do so much better."

"Don't be mean."

"He's right", Niall finally spoke up," You deserve better than me and him. The only difference is I'm not a grown man preying on an under aged girl"

"C'mon lets just go", I said pushing Niall out with a lot more force this time. I actually pushed him out and Harry immediately started following behind.

"Do you really think this little boy can protect you, Daisy? Do you think he can touch you like I can? Answer me daisy. Can he?", his voice bombed through the parking lot scaring me. I got into Niall's car and tried to ignore him.

"Leave me alone", I screamed and Niall rolled down the window as if he wanted me to get attacked by Harry.

"Fucking answer me, Daisy. You know he can't. I could make you cum faster than he could. I could be everything for you he can't."

"Shut the fuck up", Niall said through gritted teeth. Niall seemed to be holding back a lot of anger which surprised me.

"He should be out here fighting for you, Daisy. If I was him I would be fighting for you. He shouldn't even let me near you. Think about that."

"Niall roll up my window please", I said and he did as I said and started to drive off. I watched Harry's figure get smaller as we drove away.

"I'm sorry", Niall said and I put my hand on his shoulder. I felt bad. Niall was now apart of my drama and he shouldn't be.

"Don't apologize. Its my fault. I brought you into this."

"Daisy, its not your fault he is like this. He is aggressive and rude and he obviously made you believe he was something else than that. It's okay."

"I'm sorry still. I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore."

"Why wouldn't I want to talk to you anymore?", he said sounding shocked but why would he want to talk to me. After that whole situation he would be putting himself into so much of my drama that he shouldn't have. I hated what I had now made Niall apart of. This was something I had gotten myself into on my own and I should be able to deal with it all on my own.

"My stupid drama."

"Its not a big deal", he said with a smile. He had parked in front of my house and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I just feel so bad. This shouldn't be your problem."

"I feel bad. I was in shock and I couldn't even think straight I should've fought him", he said and smiled knowing harry was wrong. Niall did care about me and didn't want to protect me.

"Don't. I'm glad you didn't fight him. It wasn't worth it", we sat in silence for a while.

"I know", he looked down at the time on his phone and then looked back up at me. He moved his face inches away from mine and slowly placed his lips on mine.

He moved them slowly and romantically against mine with such care and delicacy. He kissed me in a way I had never been kissed before and as cliche as it was I felt sparks fly when his lips were on mine.

"Wow", i whispered as he moved away from me. He bit his lip and nodded.

"I'll see ya tomorrow", he said as he opened his car door for me and gave me another quick kiss before driving off. When he was gone I wished he was here and when he was here I wished he never leaved. His kiss, his protection, his care, was what I really needed.

The day had been so hectic and crazy as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

I woke up hours later to my phone ringing scaring me. The last time I got calls this late was the last time Rose got really drunk and needed a place to stay so her parents didn't get mad. But before that it was from my mom calling me to tell me about my dad. Both times had set a fear inside me for the moment and reminded me or much worse times in my life.

"Hello."

"Did I wake you?"

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Harry."

"Why the fuck are you calling me?", I almost yelled into the phone. I was immediately wide awake and my anger from this afternoon was building up. Every one hates getting woken up in the middle of the night randomly but now that I knew it was Harry I hated it even more.

"I wanted to talk. I feel really bad about earlier", he said and he sounded very genuine. I wanted to listen to him and forgive him but it wasn't going to happen. Especially after the way he acted today in a public place. I was over him.

"I don't want to talk about it. Bye", I said and was fully prepared to hang up but he kept on going.

"Please", he begged," Just talk to me, Daisy. I need this."

"Why cant you just let me be a teenager, Harry?"

"Why wont you give me a chance? You never gave me a real chance to prove I was good for you."

"I told you if you wanted me bad enough you could prove yourself after the whole Jess thing", I said I heard him sniffle on the other line. I was a sucker for someone who was crying but I knew better than to go soft for Harry at this moment.

"I was working on something just give me some time", he begged and I rolled my eyes.

"Why?"

"Because just give me time", he begged even more," Please you wont regret it."

"Whatever", I said and changed the topic," Whats your problem with Niall?"

"Don't talk about him with me", he said in the same rude tone I was used to.

"No harry answer me why do you hate him?"

"He gets to have all the sweet moments i should have with you and it pisses me off", he yelled," He's not the kind of guy for you."

"But hes the kind of guy I need. Hes genuine, warm, and protective. You're so cruel and cold sometimes, Harry. I hate it", my voice was weaker now as I felt my body beg for sleep. My raw, desperate emotions came over me.

"I'm not always like that", he said and I frowned at how sad his tone was. I wanted to hate him but hearing him this sad made want to cuddle him and love him as much as possible.

"How would i know?"

"Like I said let me prove it."

"Fine."

"Okay", he said and the line went silent for a while the only sound was our breathing," Can I text you."

"Whatever. Good night Harry", I hung up on him drowsily and plugged my phone back into the charger barely comprehending what I was doing. I was half asleep and with every move I made I got more sleepy.

HEY SORRY THIS WAS A LITTLE BORING BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE A LITTLE SEXUAL;) ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS YOUR SUPPORT MEANS SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH.