nineteen

Niall: What are you talking about?

niall: I don't know what you are even talking about, Daisy?!

niall: Lets meet up after school and talk this out Daisy. I'm so confused.

I walked into class with Rose next to me and my phone blowing up with texts from Niall. I hated this feeling of being betrayed by Niall. I was furious that he would say those things but I also couldn't help but wonder if they were actually true. I knew Niall and I didn't think he would say those things about me or start a rumor. But also why would Harry tell me he did and lie about it if he didn't care if Niall and I were friends?

"Fuck him, Daisy", Rose said tearing my phone from hand," He is trash and that just proves it. Plus, Niall isn't even that cute. You always said you'd never date anyone 18 and under and he is 18. Look at Harry, he is so fine and he is older. He is perfect for you."

"Just shut up", I snapped at Rose and continued reading the texts from Niall.

Niall: I really like you and I don't understand why you are doing this to me.

Niall: Just please respond and we could talk about it and if your still mad you never have to talk to me again.

Daisy: Okay....

"Daisy", Rose snapped," Leave him alone. Fuck him."

"What is going on?", Harry comes over and asks.

"I'm trying to talk to Niall", I explained," And no one wants me to but I need to talk to him to get over it."

"Well do what you gotta do", Harry practically whispered to us and walked away.

"Why is he whispering?", Rose asked and I shrugged then looked down to my phone.

Daisy: I heard from some people around that you were telling people we did stuff together. Sexual shit and you know that never happened. I would never do that.

Niall: Daisy.... You know I would never say that. My relationship with you isn't like that.

Niall: Why would I feel the need to tell people that? Even if we did do something that is something private and between us.

Daisy: I don't know you tell me??

Niall: Tell me who told you that anyway!?

Niall: Was it one of my friends or Rose? She hates me.

Daisy: It wasn't Rose!!! She doesn't hate you and she would never tell me something like that just to hurt me if it was a lie.

Daisy: She is my best fucking friend.

Niall: Well who told you? I would never say something like that even if it was true!! What you and I do is between me and you. I would bet money that Harry told you... I would bet its him just trying to get in your pants and deeper into your head. 

Niall: You know what Daisy. Fuck it. Don't talk to me. I thought you knew me better than to make snap judgments about me. I really like you and love spending time with you. You know that but I was wrong about you. I was wrong to think you don't still like Harry and I was wrong to get so invested in you.

"Rose", I said setting the phone down so that I couldn't see the screen," I don't wanna see what he is saying."

She picked up my phone and started reading the conversation. She made little comments about the conversation but I didn't pay attention to her. I didn't want to hear or see him say anything bad about me. I really liked Niall too and to hear him say all those bad things about me would break my heart even more.