two

"Notes today class", Mr. styles said in his husky voice making most the class groan," C'mon it wont be that bad."

I smiled when he tried to motivate us and his dimples showed and he smiled trying to be a "fun teacher". Whenever he taught the class I could never focus. He wore tight skinny jeans and floral shirts or shirts almost fully unbuttoned. I would fantasize about him and I on days like this. I hated that. I complained so much about bad grades but then didn't pay attention in class.

"Don't get to wet for him today, Daisy", rose said loudly with a giggle.

"Shut up", his eyes darted back to Rose and I and he smirked. I looked away so he didn't know we were talking about him. The idea of him knowing the things we said about him really scared me.

The more he rambled on about literature the more bored I got. I could listen to harry talk all day and I would if I got the opportunity. He was interesting and the way he spoke with his hands and talked was mesmerizing but his speech was rather slow. You would always get so bored just from him talking and his constant "umms" in his sentences.

"Text Harry", rose whispered.

"Why?

"So if he is in this room or Mr. styles you can find out", she was a smart girl but if he caught me ( which was likely) I was dead. I hated being called out by teachers and being called out by the teacher I have a crush on would be even worse. But I was curious to see who it was and my curiosity over ruled my anxiety of getting in trouble.

"Fine."

Daisy: Hey;) Im bored

Once the text sent Rose and I both looked up and listened for any sudden noise and looked for a screen lighting up with a notification but there was nothing.

"Send another. Ask what class hes in!"

Daisy: So if you go to my school or are in my school, what class are you in?

I sent the next text and looked up to see Mr. styles looking right at me. The whole class silent and his bright green eyes starring holes right though the top of my head.

"Daisy, are you on your phone?", I knew it. I knew he would call me out. I knew he would want to talk about me on my phone of all people as all the prettier girls stared at me in jealousy. Texting in class showed my teenage stupidity at its finest.

"Yes sir."

"Is that allowed while taking notes", he asked with a smirk on his face.

"No sir. I'm so sorry."

"I know you are Daisy but please stay after class we'll talk then", he said and turned back to the white board and started reading the notes again. I could feel the whole class staring right onto me as I copied the rest of the notes quietly.

"Nice one, Daisy", Rose said kicking my foot under the table and laughing at me a little. My cheeks were bright red now and if they ever turned back to their original light pink color of non- embarrassment I would be shocked.

"See you all tomorrow. Have a lovely day", Mr. styles said flicking the classroom lights back on as the bell rang. Kids scrambled to get their things and leave the room but Rose and I were slow because I had to stay after.

"If you take longer than 10 minutes I'll assume you're fucking and I'll leave", Rose said and playfully slapped her arm as she walked out of the room. Mr. styles shutting the door behind her.

"Daisy", he said in his thick accent making me nervous yet turned on all at once.

"Yes sir. I'm really sorry about the phone. I was just trying to get a hold of someone ,it was stupid. I'm stupid. I'm so sorry", I took a deep breathe after rambling. I just didn't want him to be mad at me.

"Shh", harry said walking closer to me and putting his hand on my cheek and rubbing it soothingly," You are not stupid, my sweet girl, don't ever say that."

"I'm sorry", his hand on my cheek and the look of complete admiration on his face made me even more nervous of my possible punishment but I felt safe and loved under his touch. I felt like I deserved a punishment but with the way he was acting I wasn't going to get one.

"Who were you trying to text?"

"Oh some boy", I said and he pulled out his phone looking at the screen and smirking before putting the phone back in his pocket.

"Were my notes really that boring?", he asked and I could feel my cheeks heating up again.

"No sir."

"Daisy, would you mind staying after class tomorrow and helping me with some papers. Your teacher wont be here and I could really use some help?"

"Umm", tomorrow was Friday and Rose and I had plans but she would prefer that I stay with Mr. Styles,"Sure."

"Perfect. I'll see you tomorrow, my sweet Daisy" he said and leaned down to kiss my forehead. His kiss and him calling me "sweet" made me blush.

I left the room quickly so i could tell Rose everything and felt his eyes hot on my back.

-----------

Daisy: So you're ignoring me all day? Rude.

Harry: No no no my sweet love. I have a rather busy after school life.

Daisy: Oh sorry. What do you do?

Harry: I don't think that's very appropriate to talk about.

Daisy: Why?

Daisy: Are you a drug dealer?

Daisy: Are you a male stripper?!!

Harry: Typical Daisy, jumping to conclusions.

Harry: If you found out what I did outside of school you would find out who I am and I would prefer I tell you in person.

Daisy: That's understandable? You're such a mystery.

Harry: I'm that way for a reason, kitten. You have to understand.

Daisy: I just want to know who you are.

Daisy: Don't make me beg, daddy:(

Harry: Don't tease me, baby girl

Harry: You wont like the punishment later.

Daisy Oh god. A punishment. Ahh! I'm so scared.

Daisy: *sarcasm*

Harry: Don't be like that,Kitten.

Harry: I'm surprised you're so sassy in real life. You're such a doll in class.

Daisy: So we have a class together!!

Harry: In a way, yeah.

Daisy: Yay!!! More of the mystery that is Harry has been solved.

Harry: Okay okay. That's only one thing. You wont know who I am until i let you know.

Daisy: Oh really? I'm a smart girl I could figure it out all on my own if I really wanted to.

Harry: You are a smart girl and you're beautiful and loving and perfect.

Daisy: Okay okay. Enough about me.

Harry: I could never get enough of you.

Daisy: You go from kinky daddy Harry to sweet precious Harry in seconds. Its confusing. What am I suppose to do about that?

Harry: I'm your Daddy. I dominate you and I fuck you when no one else can but I will never stop being loving and kind towards you.

Harry: Understand?

Daisy: Yes daddy.