six

"Take me home, Harry."

"Harry", Jess turned over to look at him than back at me, she had a look of disappointment and shock on her face," Some little girl? Really? You are taking advantage of some little girl. "

"Jess get out you're being stupid. You don't know what you are talking about. She isn't that little.", he demanded but she held her ground.

Hess was exactly the kind of girl I'd expect harry to date. She had an annoying high pitched voice and very classy outfit on. She had a petite figure and the perfect body. It made me insecure of my plump figure. She was what I wished I looked like.

"No Harry. What is she doing here?", she asked," I demand an answer."

"I don't want to talk to you, Jess."

"Don't I deserve an answer? It isn't even all about me its about this girl too. You and I were just together last week and now you have some young girl hiding in your bedroom", she said tears brimming in her eyes. All i could do was stare in shock. I was mad because Harry had brought me to his home where he lived with his girlfriend but I was confused. There was a lot more going on here than i knew.

"I deserve answer too, Jess. you've been gone for three months on business but Liam told me you fucked him and his whole crew and you were also in Flordia for spring break. Explain that?", Harry yelled and mine and Jess' mouth both dropped.

"I- I was-"

"I waited so long for you.I gave you that ring and we made a promise to each other. You ruined it all."

"I'm sorry", she says tears falling down her cheeks. She looked like she really meant it and I felt like harry would take her back in this moment. Push a strand of her blonde harry behind her ear and kiss her. He seemed like he used to love her and if he went back to her in this moment I had to understand.

"Just get the fuck out of my house. We're over."

She handed Harry the big diamond ring before walking out of the room. Harry and I stayed where we were until we heard her slam the door.

"I'm sorry you had to see that", he said in a more gentle soothing voice.

"can you just take me home?"

"Yes but can I explain this?", and I nodded just walking past him and going down the stairs. He followed right behind me

"So is she you're fiance of just some crazy bitch", I asked.

"Well, she was my fiancé."

"Okay", I said and we stayed silent," I'm waiting for an explanation."

"Oh yeah. Jess and I had been together since freshman year or college and we had fallen in love. We never had anything special and were pretty complicated but we handled each other. We lived here together and she wanted to be a meteorologist and was looking for news stations, is what she told me but our friend Liam told me she was out at college parties and just being a slut."

"I'm sorry", I felt bad for harry. He seemed like he really loved her and it upset me that he was upset but I was also mad at him. He had a girlfriend when he texted me all those dirty things and he had a girlfriend when he touched me on the couch. He wasn't faithful and that was something that terrified me.

"It was going to happen eventually", he said," It just had to be the day you came over. I'm sorry."

"I accept your apology", I said not accepting all of what happened. I liked harry and having his now ex-fiance show up while he was with me was eye opening.

"I understand you being mad."

"I'm glad."

"So now after almost finger you and we have a fun afternoon you're going to act cold. Real mature, Daisy", he said rolling his eyes. He gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"I actually like you harry and you showed me how unfaithful you can be. So yeah I'm going to act cold."

"Are you hungry?", he asked changing the subject. We never did get the Chinese food so I was but I didn't want to eat around him anymore.

"Yes, but I can feed myself."

"Well I just figured if you're going to act like such a fucking child I should buy you a happy meal", he said," That's what kids eat right?"

" If I'm such a child why are you trying to get on this pussy. You sound pathetic."

"I sound pathetic? You're letting my slutty ex ruin what you and I can have."

"We have nothing."

"We could have something", he said finally sounding delicate after our screaming match in the car.

"I know but how do I know you aren't going to find some other virgin, high school girl whose hotter than me."

"Its impossible but I guess after you saw all the stuff with my ex I understand your worries."

"And how do I know you aren't lying."

"Because there isn't another girl who is as feisty as you or as beautiful as you. You're mine now and I can stay loyal to that."

"Well I guess you're going to have to prove it", I said with a smirked and he sighed.

"How?"

"I'm not that hard to please, Harry remember that and if you like me as much as you say you do you're going to learn how to prove it real quick."

He just drove after that and the silence was killing me. I was sure he would have some smart remake or something sweet to say after that but now he was just deep in thought. My house wasn't far now so I was hoping things would just turn back to normal conversation before we got there.

"Bye."

"Can i still text you?", I asked unsure of where him and I stood.

"Why wouldn't you?"

"You seem mad at me."

"Never princess. Now I must be going."

I hopped out of the car and quickly went up to my door. He blew me a kiss before driving away making my heart flutter at the small bit of romance.

Harry was someone I was going to have to get used to. He was different. He was one of the nicest people I knew, but I learned today he has a raging temper. He could be really persistent if he wanted to which meant I would never win a fight. There were two different sides to him and getting used to that would be hard.

Rose Bud: So did you fuck Mr. Styles yet?

Daisy: No but i think I'm about to be fucked.

Rose Bud: What do you mean???

Rose Bud: Are you texting me while you should be taking that dick?

Daisy: I mean he is about to fuck up more things that just my virginity. 

I knew my text would make Rose act that way but it was true. I was so addicted to Harry after today. He had these two different identities that I was desperate to learn about and my curiosity would fuck me over. Also, when I fell for him, which I knew I would. He would fuck me and my emotions.