twenty two

"Whats wrong? Are you okay? Why are you crying? Do I need to kill someone? You know I would kill someone for you in a heartbeat, Daisy. I would rip someones throat out for you", Harry rambled on as we got in his car and drove away from the school.

"Niall didn't start that rumor. Rose did."

Harry looked over at me shocked and rolled his eyes.

"I fucking knew she was a sneaky bitch", he said," She was always so jealous that I liked you. She gave you such dirty looks before we even started talking. Fuck her."

"Harry chill out", I said running my hand up and down his thigh.

"I am chill", he lied. He held his hands so tightly against the wheel his knuckles started to turn white.

"You're lying", I said and he laughed.

"I know", he said and changed the topic," Do you want me to stay with you for a while."

We pulled up to my house and I looked around to see if anyone was home. It looked empty but after yesterday I was a little too anxious to take him inside. If my brother was there I was dead. What if my parents showed up? What if my sister even showed up from private school? I doubted all of those things but I just couldn't stop thinking about them. I couldn't help but expect the worst to happen to me after all these things.

"No. I just want to be alone for a while", I said and he smirked. I looked at him with a puzzled expression, confused about what his smirk meant.

" Come sit on my lap", he said and I moved over into the cramped driver seat with him and straddled his lap. I felt his hard on ready to break through his skinny jeans.

"I wish I could be with you all day", I said resting my head on his shoulder. He put his hands on my lower back to close to my ass.

"I know."

I put my hands behind his neck and looked at him. I just looked at him and admired everything he is. His green eyes looked right back into my blue ones. He had perfect features that any girl or guy would envy.

"You're so beautiful", he said and kissed my nose. I smiled at him and blushed. Nose kisses were so sweet and gentile it was my favorite place for him to kiss me.

"I want to thank you Harry", I whispered moving my hips towards his," I wanna make you feel as good as you make me.

I got off his lap and moved back to my seat. I moved quickly to the button of his jeans and undid them. He had a shocked expression on his face but he didn't stop me as I inched them down so they reached down the middle of his thighs.

I pulled down his boxer too and too the already hard length in my hand. I moved up and down slowly and he groaned at me. I loved being the one in charge and being able to tease him. I knew I could pay for it later but it was nice to have some power over him.

I moved my hand faster until his breathing was quick and he got all worked up then stopped.

"Don't be a tease, baby girl", he said forcefully but I wasn't going to listen.

I licked a strip all the way up to the top before taking all of him in my mouth. I moved quick and bobbed my head quickly. Harry gathered all my hair and pushed me down so I took all of him in my mouth. I gagged and he moaned in pleasure.

I fondled his balls and he bucked his hips up to match with with the movements of my mouth. His moans were loud and beautiful.

"Fuck Daisy", he said as he came, shooting his load down my mouth. I swallowed it all and cleaned myself off from the job I had just finished.

His breathing was heavy and seemed pleased. I was proud. I never knew I was capable or making someone feel like that. It blew me away as I watched him come down from his high.

"You are too good to me Daisy. You know that?", he said placing his hands on the wheel then moving away and looking into the mirror to fix his hair.

"Yes daddy."

"Good. I have to go back to school. I'll be back before you know it okay", he said and leaned over the seat to kiss me on the forehead. He seemed to really care and feel concerned for me. He knew I was going through a tough time and I really appreciated his comforting.

"Okay."

"Don't cry", he said sternly and I nodded. I grabbed my bag out of the car and quickly walked in.

Everything was just how I had left it. No one had been in the house or touched anything. It was all the same so all my worries of being caught with Harry floated away.

I went to my room and laid on the bed. I looked up at the bare ceiling and thought about all I had been through. I didn't have a best friend anymore. My normal of being with Rose everyday wasn't going to be normal anymore. She wasn't going to sleepover. We weren't going to walk to school together anymore.

It hurt. Everything I once knew to be was going to change. What was I going to do? My sister, despite her being my twin went to a private school out of state and my brother was in college. It was just me, long school days, texts from Harry, and this empty house.

Daisy: I'm sorry

Sending the text to Niall felt brave. I had made an assumption about him and even though I didn't want to apologize it felt like the right thing to do. I felt so guilty about it all and I'm sure if I tried to make amends so would he.

Niall:  You think you can apologize now.

Daisy- i know it might not mean anything but it felt like the right thing.

Daisy: I fucked up by assuming things and that's all my fault. I don't know why I didn't trust you. It was wrong of me and I completely understand if you don't accept my apology but I need to apologize so that I am able to live with it.

Niall: You just need to chill out a little Daisy!! You were so hard headed the other day and it didn't need to be like that we could've just talked it out.

Daisy: I know I fucked up. i know I'm childish. You don't have to be around me or like me just accept my apology.

Niall: I'm going to be around you and I'm going to like you.

Niall: It shows real maturity to come and accept the fact that you made a mistake and to take action for it and I admire that in you. I accept your apology and its okay. Don't let this affect you baby.

Niall: I really do love you Niall. Thank you.

Niall: Of course you do

Niall: But whats up with you and Harry. I saw you two leave school today.

Niall: Tell me about it!