three

Harry: Good morning, my sunshine.

Daisy: So are you going to text me all day?

Harry: I will try darling. I have a job to do all day.

Daisy: I thought Daddy made sacrifices for his little girl?

Daisy: Don't make me sad daddy:(

Harry: God dammit, I'll try kitten. Look what you do to me.

I smiled at him and realized that after our late night talks and his early morning greeting I was developing feelings for him. He was always so kind to me while always being so sexual as well. If i ever find out who he is I think I would like him. he seemed like the kind of guy I always wanted to date. He was kind yet sexy and he had a job that he took seriously.

-----------

"Mr. Styles is going to fuck you", she said excitedly as we walked towards the classroom.

"Shh. If he hears you I swear we aren't friends anymore."

"Fine but I bet you he is totally going to have his way with you all over the teachers desk then every time you see her teaching at her desk you'll remember Harry fucking you and spanking you on her desk. So hot."

"You're so vulgar. Shut up", I said covering my ears and she laughed. When we got into the classroom Mr. styles smiled at me and I waved at him nervously. Whenever he gave me any kind of attention it made me feel the same nervous feeling I got when I talked to Harry.

"So today we are just doing some independent reading", he said with a smile," Feel free to use your phones or listen to music. Its a really chill day but you have to do some reading."

I smiled at this daily classwork. I loved this class but whenever we didn't have to do group work or write notes it was my favorite. I didn't really like anyone in this class so I hated group work and notes were boring but when it came to reading and writing I was in love. I could read and write all day and never get tired of it.

I plugged my headphones in and noticed I had a text.

Harry: Happy with today's classwork?

Daisy: Wtf!!! What do you mean?

Harry: The reading and phones? We can talk its awesome, right?

Daisy: I guess so yeah. I have to read a little bit though so that's lame.

Harry: Reading is good for you, Angel.

Daisy: I know but I really don't like to read this stuff like these books are lame.

Harry: What do you like to read?

Daisy: Idk

I ignored harry after that. If him and I were going to talk about reading I would just ignore him. I wanted to talk to Harry but this was probably the most boring thing we could talk about. I decided to just sit and stare at the page of this book and pretend to read, I'm pretty sure that's what the rest of the class did if they weren't texting.

"Okay. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. ", Mr. Styles said as he stopped typing. The class was gathering all their things and stacking the chairs. Mr. styles was always so kind to us at times like this which made me like him even more.

"You're still staying right, Daisy", Mr. Styles asked almost too excitedly as rose walked out the door. he closed it behind her and i got nervous for what the rest of my afternoon had in store.

"Yes sir", I said and he smiled widely at me. He took one of the chairs of the desk closest to his and motioned for me to come and sit with him.

"So I've gotten behind on grading and its completely my fault and Ms. Fern will kill me if its not done by Monday", he set a huge stack of papers on the desk and my eyes widened.

"This is a lot holy shit", I said taking the first paper and starting to mark up the first paper where students marked their answers wrong and write.

"Language", he said mocking Ms. Fern's voice making both of us giggle. She hated when any of us cussed in class and she heard. She made us pay 25 cents if she caught us and it was horrible.

"Thats so stupid," he said.

Harry was actually being extremely sociable which I didn't expect from him. He talked and was kind to us but he didn't make an effort outside of class.

"Read this", he said scooting his rolling chair over to me and handing me a students paper," Does that make sense to you?"

Harry watched me as I read the paragraph intently. He had a smirk on his face that would've been creepy if he wasn't so adorable. He then placed his hand on my thigh.

"I don't think they answered the question", I told him as he rubbed his huge hand up and down my thigh.

"You're so beautiful", he said in a low voice.

"Thank you",I said my cheeks turning bright pink. I turned back to my stack of papers and continued working. I was a little nervous now and wanted to make up an excuse so that I could leave but I liked Mr. Styles company and the attention he gave me.

Harry: I really want you right now.

Daisy: Where the hell did that come from?

I turned my head when i heard Mr. Styles vibrate on the table. I was immediately confused but assumed it was just a coincidence that as soon as I sent a text his phone went off. It happened all the time with strangers and family so it could happen with him but it was almost too perfect with him.

Harry: I just think you're beautiful.

Daisy: You're not the first person to say that today.

Daisy: No one ever calls me that.

"I have a question", I said turning to Mr. styles he immediately pushed his chair to me. His body was extremely close to mine.

"What?"

"Are you, uh, actually never mind."

"Tell me", he demanded and I got nervous. He never used this kind of demanding scary voice or force  in the middle of class.

"I have this number texting me and I don't know who it is and I just want to know who it is because I feel like its a prank cause no boys actually like me and I don't wanna look stupid if I like catch feelings-"

"Shh, my sweet Daisy, calm down", he said as he pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear," Stay calm. the whole world isn't out to hurt you like you think."

"But what if-"

"Enough with the what ifs", he said with a sigh," What was your question?"

"Its stupid, just forget about it"

"I doubt it", he moved his hand from my face down to my shoulder. He started massaging my shoulder and I let my head fall back in pleasure from the magic just a simple movement of his hands could bring.

"You're so tense kitten. You need to relax more."

"yeah", i said almost like a moan and he smirked at me and stopped and went over to his phone.

Harry: Do you want me to keep going, baby girl?