twelve

Harry: I'm so glad we are talking again.

Harry: You have no idea how happy I am that you are giving me another chance.

Daisy: I never said that.

Daisy: I am waiting for you to prove yourself.

Harry: But you are talking to me now that's a start.

Daisy: whatever.

Harry and Rose had both influenced my decision to give him another chance. I really liked Harry at one point and I know I didn't over react but it would at least be the right thing for me to wait for him to prove himself. Now with Niall in the picture, I didn't really want to talk to Harry that much. A part of me was just texting him to be nice and to shut him up. I was a lot more interested in Niall than I was with Harry now.

Harry: So how have you been since we talked last?

Daisy: fine.

Harry: That's good.

Daisy: Yeah. How have you been?

Harry: A little lonely but good.

Daisy: I'm sorry

Harry: Why?

Daisy: I'm sorry you're lonely

Harry: Its okay:)

I didn't know to respond to Harry after that so I diverted all my attention to Niall. Niall and I were a great pair. Him and I talked constantly and it was always fun. I never felt any pressure to do or say anything with Niall, it all just came so naturally. 

Niall: I miss you.

Daisy: Really? That's a surprise.

Daisy: And don't miss me for too long I just got to school.

Niall: I will always miss you when we're apart.

Niall: Where are you right now though because I miss you and I'll walk you to class.

Daisy: I just walked in the front doors.

"Hi", Niall said in the happiest most cheery voice possible. I didn't understand how he could be this happy this early in the morning. Harry wouldn't be like this. Niall seemed so energized and ready for the day and I knew Harry was probably cranky and quiet in the morning.

"Hi", I leaned against the wall waiting for the bell to ring and Niall followed my lead," You're happy this morning."

"I love the mornings", he said and i look at him disgustedly," I know everyone hates the mornings but they're so fresh and beautiful."

"Good reason but I still hate mornings."

He laughed and we started talking about graduation. Niall was a senior and he would be graduating pretty soon. It sucked because him and I had just gotten close but he was going to school close so if him and I became a thing I wouldn't have to worry about loosing him.

"Are you talking to Harry?", he randomly asked surprising me.

"Yeah", I said anxiously dragging out the end of my words," Why?"

"I just", he started then stopped," I think it might be a good thing. Just get him off our back. He won't bother us anymore if you just casually talk to him. "

"That's what I thought", I said in relief," If I just deal with him he wont be such a bother."

"Smart girl", he said pulling me in for a hug and kissing my forehead," I gotta go to class see ya."