eight

-Daisy-

"Fuck him", I whispered to myself looking into the mirror as I curled my hair. I hated curling my hair it was tedious and boring but I wanted to look good today. I fixed the light eye make up with my finger making sure it didn't run with a little tears.

I didn't want to see harry after what happened last night so I decided that I was going to look good. I wanted to show him what he was missing out on by treating me so horribly. I would tease him. I would wear my hottest outfits and show him that I was more than just a high school girl. Maybe it was childish but it made me feel better about everything. I knew that I might have some power over him and there was nothing he could do about it.

I read his texts from the night before over and over even the two that weren't mean, reminding myself of what he was really like.

Mr. Styles: Daaaiisssyyy... I want to fuck you.

Mr.Styles: I miss you a lot.

I wanted to tell him that I missed him too. I wanted to apologize but I had to remember I had nothing to apologize for. I didn't do anything wrong and him and I both had to come to terms with it. I was going to miss the small student- teacher affair him and I had but I had to move on. I scrolled up the meaner messages to remind myself why I was mad and it worked.

I looked at myself in the mirror before I went downstairs to make a quick bowl of cereal and meet up with Rose. I hadn't told her anything that happened last night and I knew she would be upset. She wanted harry and I to happen so badly but she was a good friend and would support me being mad at Harry. She would pick me over him any day.

I met rose outside of my house and we started walking to school. I felt weird wearing such a short skirt, make up, and my hair being done up. I wasn't used to it but I felt hot and I never felt like that. The new found confidence that this outfit brought me was something I was going to have to get used to.

---------

Lunch time. The worst time for a ton of high school students. Our school didn't have the worst lunches but the environment was terrible. There were way to many kids trying to sit at the tables and it was a mess. My school was pretty big and the students could go anywhere so I don't know why they crowded in the lunch room.

"You;re so hot, Daisy", Rose said as we sat down with our trays," And I'm not saying this because I'm you're friend because I already did but everyone is staring at you."

"Really?", I felt my cheeks turn bright red. It felt good to get this attention but I also hated it. I didn't like the to be thinking about me like that.

"You look cute today", a nervous boy came up to me and I smiled at him and said, "thank you" before he walked away.

"See?", Rose said and we both smiled before eating our food. The rest of the lunch went just like that. Random boys coming up to me and complimenting me ( or being overly sexual) and Rose and I kept laughing about it. Rose and I got up to throw away our trash when I heard someone call for my name.

"Daisy", the voice called again and a blonde older boy came over to me," You're Daisy, right?"

"Yeah. Have we meet?", I asked and I watched him check me out. My cheeks were bright red and I was hoping he couldn't notice. He had dyed blonde hair and a typical outfit someone would wear at our school but he looked much cuter than the other boys.

"I don't think so I'm a senior."

Rose hit me and I looked over to see Mr. Styles walking over in the direction we were. I was immediately nervous. If he wanted to talk me I couldn't say no in front of all these people.