twenty six

Daisy's P.O.V

I went on the rest of the day wondering why Harry wouldn't answer my call but I didn't worry about it. I knew he was at school today I knew that he would be with me after school. I was curious though as to what he was doing that was so important he couldn't talk to me or at least shoot me a text. I didn't want to jump to any conclusions but I hoped he wasn't with another girl. I saw him at the end of the day in my last class so I knew he was around though.

I let the paranoid anxious feeling drift away on my walk home. The music blaring through the headphones and to my ears comforting all my doubts. I really shouldn't be having any doubts about harry and I together, but it was just what my mind wandered to. I decided to switch to thinking about what happened with Niall because I was still a little shocked my his actions.

Did I make it seem like I wanted to kiss him? I didn't want to. I don't know why he would ask me out all the girls he knows to go to prom with him. I had seen Niall talk to hundreds of girls at school who were clearly into him, so why didn't he ask them. I knew that prom would be fun but I didn't want to cramp his style by being so much younger then everyone there. I was really flattered by his actions though. It was cute that out of all the girls he knew he would pick me. He was complimenting me left and right and it was all very sweet. It did weird me out a little bit because I have a boyfriend but he didn't know that.

When I arrived at home I noticed Harry's car in front of my house and my pace quickened because  I was excited to see him after all the things that happened today. I didn't want Harry to be mad at me or Niall though. Niall had good intentions and I hoped Harry understood that.

"Welcome home, princess", he said as I walked in the door and dropped my bag. I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

"I have so much to tell you oh my god", I said and I could tell by the look in his eyes he was already mad for some reason.

"Is that why you called?"

"Yeah. So Niall asked me to prom", I said nervously," And I don't know what to do about it."

"This is what i meant Daisy", Harry said raising his voice," Niall can give you so much that I can't and its upsetting. I cant take you to prom and he can. You and I would have so much fun at prom, way more fun than you would have with him."

"I never said I was going to go with him", I said defending myself, "I told you I didn't know what to do about it. You want me to have normal high school experiences but as soon as someone tries to give me that you get mad."

"You want to go though. You wanted to tell me and you wanted me to be okay with this when I'm clearly not okay with it", he had no reason to be mad at me just for telling him that someone wanted to go out with me. 

"Of course I wanted you to be okay with it, of course I wanted to go but if you don't want me to go then I won't. You are overreacting right now", he rolled his eyes at me and I could feel myself getting more and more mad at his stupidity by the minute. 

"Well, I'm not okay with it. You should've known I wouldn't have wanted you to go I dont even know why you would."

"I don't know, I figured it was worth a shot", I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"And I saw Niall try to kiss you earlier. He obviously thinks there is something going on between you two if he thinks he can kiss you like that", he says and I roll my eyes at his assumptions. Harry was being so quick to assume and so harsh out of nowhere. He was being the side of him that I hated again.

"I was going to tell you about that its why I called you. I don't know what is up with him", I said. All I could do was defend myself because I knew I wasn't in the wrong. I had done nothing wrong but simply talk to Harry about my day and he had to blow up on me and take it so personally. 

"I am the only one who gets to kiss you or touch you even. Do you understand that?", he said crouching down and getting in my face.

"I do, Harry", I said not intimidated by him at all," I love you."

"I love you too princess", he said," But can you do be me a favor?"

"It depends."

"Stop talking to Niall if he is going to be like", Harry said and my jaw instantly dropped.

"Why would I do that Harry? That's not fair, I'm not going to do that", I said and Harry rolled his eyes and walked towards the door,"Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving until you listen to me. This relationship clearly doesn't mean as much to you as it does to me", he said and I followed him to the door closing it as soon as he opened it.

"Don't leave", I begged and leaned up against the against the door. He smirked looking down at me and I smiled back at him.

He leaned down to kiss me and I kissed back. He immediately dominated me and I let him as he brought his hands down to my legs and picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. We flipped around so my body was against the door and as we kissed and touched each other he started grinding into making the sexual tension between us even more intense. I moved up my hands up to his hair and gentility tugging at the curls on his neck. 

"Take me upstairs", I said backing out of the kiss. He sat me down and ran up the stairs. I followed behind happily. We may have fought about something about stupid but when it came to sex, I could never resist harry. His lips and his touch were overwhelming and could turn any bad moment into a good one. 

I laid on the bed and pulled my own shirt and pants off so we could skip all the work. He laid down on top of me and start kissing down my neck and chest. He reached behind me and took off my bra. He kissed down my breast and took my nipple in his mouth, sucking and lightly biting it making me even more wet for harry. He moved his hand down to my panties and rubbed me where I needed and craved him the most. I bucked my hips towards his hand.

"You have to wait princess."

He laid slow gentile kisses down my stomach. His lips took their time to touch each piece of my skin. I loved the way he took his time, it was different but I wanted him now. I knew he was going to tease but the wait was going to kill me. When his lips finally reached my underwear. He pulled them down slowly but surely and tossed them across the room. He kissed my thighs he moved down and around to my thighs and kissed and massaged them before opening my legs.He kissed the inside of my thighs then moved up to my clit.

"You are so beautiful", he said before placing his mouth over my clit and started sucking on it. I cried out in pleasure as he moved his hands to finger me. He pumped them in and out at a quicker speed than he had ever done and I felt my self already ready cum because of the amount of pleasure he was giving me and with a few more pumps of his fingers I came. 

My breathing was extremely heavy but I couldn't calm down because Harry kept going down on without a stop. His tongue moved up and down my core and he moved one of his hands up to my breasts massaging it and pinching the nipples. He moved his tongue around my core so quickly and with so much movement it felt so good, the only thing my mind could focus on and to my surprise I had came for a second time.

"Who is the only one that can make you feel like this?", Harry asked before sticking his fingers inside his mouth and sucking them off. 

"You harry", I said and he pulled down his pants and underwear, putting a condom on over his rock hard length. He moved the tip of his dick to my core and started to stroke my slit up and down, teasing me. The feeling was amazing but all I could think about was how it would feel to have him all the way inside me.

He stuck the tip in and I moaned hopping that he would just go all in but he waited for my moaning and begging to stop before he slowly brought himself all the way in. He let out a deep groan himself as he slowly went in and out of me. He was usually never this slow with me but I liked it. The slow thrust started going so much quicker and quicker.

Him and I were both a sweaty moaning mess in no time as his thrusts became quicker and we both reached our highs. I had came for a third time but it was just as intense as all the other times, maybe even better. 

"I really do love you", Harry said laying down next to me and kissing my shoulder.

"And i love you."