four

"So it is you", I said looking at my screen and back at him and he smiled at me," What the fuck how?"

I could feel the blush on my cheek and complete shock was just about to set in but i was happy about it. I had hoped it was him and it was. I didn't understand why he had approached me this way or why he chose to approach me but I wasn't going to question it.

"Yeah. Its me", he said coming closer to me," I always thought you were the most beautiful flower and I've wanted to be with you so bad I just didn't know how. Girls like you just sit there and are so clueless to how beautiful they are and I just have wanted to show you how perfect you are for so long."

"So you find my number and creep me out instead of just like pulling me out of class and asking", I almost yelled at him," I would've totally been cool with it if you did that."

"You weren't uncomfortable out the whole time", he said kind of weakly trying to comfort me.

"You're right", I said looking down," Do you think anyone else has my number? How do you have it?"

" No one else has it. Don't worry, baby girl. I got it out of the text book", he said and I mentally rolled my eyes but also mentally thanked Rose for putting my number in that book.

"Wow", I whispered and he smirked at me.

"Do you wanna get back to work now?", he said casually and I smiled at him. He brought his papers and rolled his chair to the opposite side of my desk. His legs were touching mine but it was comfortable. Now that I knew it was him it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I had nothing to worry about. 

Him and I had casual conversation and it was the same as if we were texting which I liked. I liked him like this. He was flirtatious, funny, and well spoken. I was glad he invited me here this afternoon and I was glad he stole my number a few days ago. If it wasn't for any of those things happening I wouldn't be having this special moment with him.

Daisy: In like an hour come to the school and meet me!! I am so DEAD!

Rose Bud: What the hell is going on???

Daisy: Just come to the school. Cant text.

"Gotta tell all your friends you're about to fuck the teacher", he says with a smirk and I playfully smack his arm.

"No. Shut up. I have no friends and who said I was gonna fuck you", I said and he just smirked at me.

"Someday", he said and went back to contently reading and grading all the essays. He was right, maybe someday but a 16 year old? Was i ready for that? He was a fully blown adult and he was seriously thinking about me like that.

We talked a little after that, well mostly I did. Harry wanted me to tell him as much as possible before it was time to leave. He said he wanted to know every piece of me and exactly who I was so I tried my best to open up him. I barely knew him but he was open minded and warm. I wanted to get to know him like he wanted to get to know me. 

"Thank you so much, Daisy", he said pulling me in for a hug.

"Of course. Anytime."

"Do you need a ride home?", he asked and I got butterflies in my stomach at the idea of being in a car with him.

"Oh no, rose is meeting me and we are gonna walk."

"I'll give you both a ride."

"It's fine", I didn't really want to walk at all and Rose and I could easily talk about this after he drives us. We are having a sleepover anyway so it would happen.

"Dont fight me on this, kitten, or I'll punish you", he grabbed his bag and opened the door for me. I wanted to text Rose quickly just to warn her but I knew harry would see. She would be surprised but I knew she wouldn't mind getting a ride from him.

"Rose", I yelled across the school as soon as I saw her body. She would look over and see harry and hopefully keep her cool. She was always awkward and said the first thing that came to mind so I was mentally praying she would be normal.

"Daisy, Mr. Styles", she said confused but looked over and raised her eyebrows at me," Whats going on?"

"I'm giving you girls a ride home if you don't mind", Harry said before I could get a world out to Rose.

"No not at all", she said excitedly and he guided us to his car. It was a black range rover that I'm sure cost a lot of money. I sat in the front seat next to harry and rose sat in the back.

"You're being awfully quiet, kitten", he said with a smile bringing his hand over to my thigh. I hear Rose gasp in the back seat but even she doesn't say a thing.

"I don't have anything to say."

He doesn't bother me after that. The purr his car is smooth and the only sound that is filling the car. I can tell that rose is dying inside not talking every time I look back at her. Harry's hand creeps up my thigh every once in a while. He thinks I don't notice how close he is to my core.

"Is this your house?"

"Yeah", when the car came to a complete stop Rose hopped out," Thank you."

"Of course. anytime. I'll call you", he said before I got out he kissed my cheek and I smiled at him. I'm sure it seemed awkward and got out. He drove away quickly.

"What the fuck", Rose said as I unlocked my door.

"Same."

"So explain it all."

"You were right. It was him texting me", she smiled and started giggling at me," he was touching me and being sweet but when I texted you he was asking if I was telling you I was gonna fuck him."

"So what next?"

"I have no idea."

Harry: Are you gonna change my contact to daddy now?

Daisy: No.

Daisy: Why would I do that?

Harry: Because you know I'm you're daddy now and you have a crush on me, I have a crush on you.

Harry: We're obviously gonna fuck someday... And you're mine so why not call me daddy?

Daisy: I don't get it.

Daisy: The daddy thing? Like whats the point?

Harry: It shows my dominance over you and idk its hot.

Daisy: Yeah it is.

Harry: So call me daddy!!!

Daisy: we will see HARRY maybe someday.

Harry: C'mon you know you want to.

Harry:  I will make you feel so good baby girl.

Harry: I'll be the first one to make you feel this way.

Harry: I cant wait until I touch your virgin body making you crumble under my touch.

Harry: Mmm baby girl.

Daisy: Okay, okay

Daisy: I think that's enough for tonight daddy;)

Daisy: Goodnight

Wowow thank you all so much for all the reads and votes I've gotten on this recently it really means a lot. Please vote and comment:) Also sorry this chapter is kind of lame the next one will be a lil smutty;)