"I'm hard for you daddy." Harry moans out as he grips the back of Liam's neck.

Harry straddles Liam grinding him down until he's hard as a rock. Liam smacks Harry's arse cheek making him moan as he peels his and the curly boy's underwear off.

Harry let Liam's cøck slide between his butt cheeks feeling the pre come drip little around his tight hole.

"You need daddy's cøck wet for that tight banana hole." Liam growled lightly into Harry's ear, nibbling his earlobe.

"As you wish." Harry leaves trails of kisses down Liam's until he's meets the ten inch of Payne.

Harry licks his lips before sucking on Liam's tip earning moans filling the bedroom. Meanwhile Funky Buddha is caged in the other room
screeching.

"Shut up funky Buddha or no bat blow up doll for you." Liam warned making the Bat stay silent.

Liam threw his head back on the pillow as Harry started taking more of Liam's shaft deeper inside his mouth.

"You like that daddy?" Harry asked sucking hard.

"Yes. Get it nice and wet for that banana style station." Liam softly grips Harry's curls gently thrusting his manhood inside Harry's mouth.

Liam pulled Harry up giving him a quick kiss on the lips them pressing two fingers his lips, "Suck." Liam demanded.

"I like sucking." Harry winks, then wrapping his mouth around Liam's fingers getting it wet enough.

Liam carefully entered two fingers inside Harry hole making him squirm and hiss, so he jerked him off to pleasure him.

"Daddy." Harry weak moan feeling Liam finger him deeper.

"I'm going to go inside you now, tell me if it's hurts then I'll pull out."

"Okay." Harry says placing both hands underneath Liam's neck.

Liam pushed the head first inside Harry making him flinch at how big it was a painful.

"It's going to be okay, If it hurts tell me so I can stop baby." Liam assured sucking on Harry's neck.

"Keep going daddy."

Harry was deeply tongue kissing feeling Liam filling him up until he was halfway inside him.

"Try riding daddy."

Harry nodded, as he laced both his hands with Liam's as he slowly moved up and down until he got used to the feeling.

"Oh daddy." Harry choked out as he sits far back taking in all over Liam's ten cøck at once hitting his virgin prostate.

Liam softly snapped his hips hitting every angle of Harry's prostate making him a screamer.

"The Payne train loves your banana hole!" Liam yell moans feeling the warm tightens around his shaft feeling nothing but pure pleasure.

Harry slightly speed up bouncing up and down until he came untouched all over Liam's chest with a scream moan.

Harry got off of Liam and started to jerk him off fast sucking hard on the tip until he large amounts of warm come rushed through his throat. He gagged and choked a little due to excessive amount of come, but swallowed it all completely.

Liam tiredly brought Harry to his chest as they heavily breathe.

"I will need a wheelchair." Harry panted heavily.

"Don't worry banana babe. I'll carry you everywhere." Liam kissed the knuckles of Harry's hand.

"Thank you daddy." Harry kissed Liam passionately and it was interrupted by a phone ringing.

"My Ziall senses are tingling." Liam gently push Harry off his chest as Liam got his cell phone from the living room then back to his bedroom.

"You're what!?" Liam gasp, then fainted.

Harry got up quickly, as shooting pain up his bum as he had to crawl to get to Liam's phone.

"Who's this?"

"Niall. What happened to Liam?"

"He fainted! What did you tell him?"

"I'm pregnant with my Zayn's baby." Niall says happily with a heavily Irish laugh.

"That would do the trick." Harry chucked cuddling with a fainted Liam on the floor.

"Do you guys mind visiting me and Zayn. I could use the support." Niall nervously said.

"Yeah of course. Text us where to fly and we will be their to support you."

"Thank you Harry. It's means a lot. I gotta go, my raging hormones needs Zayn."

"See you soon." Harry says, then hangs up. He brings Liam into bed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #LirryLoveMaking if you like this chapter.

Would you guys like lilo m-preg as well? I was thinking of a spin off where one of Ziall kids dates one lilo's kids.

I'll be taking a hiatus off writing. Please be patience since I'm going to have foot surgery Thursday at 6 am and I won't be online until further notice.

Dedication: cafeinatedream

Comment

And

Vote