➈➈

[Cause I can't stop myself.
I just love being a fool for you]

"What the hell did you do?" Hissed Connie.

"I haven't done anything. I'm confused just as you." Conner shrugged.

Liam rotated his arm chair facing his children as he patted Funky Buddha's head. "Well, well, well."

"Do you have to be so dramatic dad." Huffed Connie.

"It appears no one has told me that Coah is real!? I had to do my own investigation to find that out. I'll have the ziall fandom make a tumblr about you guys real soon."

"How did you found out?" Conner asked.

"I'm the best stalker known to man. I mean I'm the ambassador of the ziall fandom thank you very much and now we have Coah."

"That isn't necessary dad." Groaned Conner.

"Told you he'll find out sooner or later." Laughed Connie.

"Not so far dearest queen daughter, I know about Ceke."

"Dad enough with the ship names it's embarrassing."

"You're right.... Zonnie sounds much better."

"YassskfdkkdfcckitupDad." Funky Buddha screeches.

"You see! Funky Buddha always support the ships like I've done with ziall."

"Liam, what are you doing to our children?" Harry asked walking into the living room and placing a kiss on his head. Olivia was on his shoulder and flew to Funky Buddha to cuddle with him.

"Nothing just telling our children that they can't keep secrets from daddy Liam about their relationship."

"Harry looked at both Connie and Conner. "Oh really? And do we know them?"

"Zeke and Noah..... Wait Noah is Larcels kid right? So Zeke is.. OFMGG ZIALL SON IS DATING OUR QUEEN DAUGHTER YASSS THEY WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER ZIALL WILL LIVE ON FOREVER." Liam shouted happily.

"I'm breaking up with Zeke." Connie gave Liam the evil side look.

"Don't you dare Connie. I will have ziall grandchildren it's fate."

"Our family is dysfunctional and weird." Conner muttered to himself.

"Heard that Coah and we are the king and queen of all family's. Now me and your handsome father Harry are going out with ziall and Larcel to the club."

"Aren't you guys too old to even go to a club?" Connie asked shady.

"Stop being shady Zonnie or I'll make a Zonnie fandom right this second." Liam sassed.

"Have fun you guys." Connie faked smiled.

"That's what I thought and Zeke, Noah, Callie, Ava, and your sister Alaska will all be here."

"Don't party to hard now." Conner joked.

"My shady twins babies. I already put up the tumblr Coah fan page! Have fun." Liam says then exits the front with Harry.

"You should've kept your mouth shut like I did. Now you have a tumblr fandom to maintain." Connie snickered.

"Dad also exposed you and Zeke so why don't I tell everyone about you guys being together?" Conner shot back.

"You wouldn't dare! I'm a queen and you must respect the oldest twin."

"By a few seconds which doesn't count."