➈➄

[She don't, she don't, she don't
Give a fück about what I need. Tell me your lies. Because I just can't face. It's you]

"I appreciate you coming to visiting us and bringing our grand son and daughter." Trisha gushes ticking Zeke making him burst with loud giggles.

"You don't have to thank me." Niall says with a smile.

"I wanted to apologize for assuming you were after our money. I'm so happy that Zayn mean't you and you've taken such good care of our son."

"You're welcome and he has taken great care of me. I do feel guilty for letting him pay everything since I was kicked out of my home back in Ireland. It seemed like I was freeloading." Niall muttered.

"You're apart of this family now Niall. You've done nothing but love Zayn and he gave you a beautiful home. I will never think of you as a freeloader."

"Thanks Trisha. Means a lot you've accepted me and Zayn. Ava always wants to come here."

"That's great. She can stay with grandma whenever she likes."

"I'm tired dad." Ava comes out of the kitchen walking towards Niall and he picks her up.

"Okay sweetheart we'll go get daddy and go home."

Zayn and Yaser come downstairs chatting about life.

"Leaving so soon?" Yaser asked Niall.

"Yeah it's getting late and Ava is getting sleepy, but we'll be back soon."

"That's wonderful. Thanks for being the perfect man for our son Niall." Yaser kindly spoke.

"Thank you Yaser. Zayn has always been the perfect husband I've always wanted."

"Ditto babe." Zayn leans in to kiss Niall.

😊👼👸🏼

Niall woke up from his sleep as he tried to feel Zayn in bed but no luck.

"Zayn?" Niall yawned looking at the clock.

"It's already 3 in the afternoon?" Niall asked to himself as he made his way downstairs to the kitchen."

"Da!" Zeke squeals bouncing up and down in his high chair as he hold on to his bottle filled with milk with his little hands.

"How's my little man doing." Niall coos swopping up Zeke into his arms and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi daddy. Pancake?" Ava asked holding up a piece of it with a fork. Niall been down and ate it.

"Thank you sweetheart."

"Afternoon babe." Zayn greeted from inside the kitchen.

Niall wrapped his hands around Zayn's waist. "What's with all the trays of food?"

"I've ordered some from a restaurant and you might be mad at this, but I invited your parents late last night to visit us."

"My mom is coming as well? You know how racist she is against you and have you forgotten how she kicked me out of my own home." Niall huffed out as he patted Zeke's back so he can burp.

"Bobby told me she's changed and wants to be apart of our life. Just try to give her a chance."

"How can I? She's been nothing but spew hate against your religion and I don't want her near out children if she's going to start peaching how she's right."

"Okay Niall. We'll have dinner then we will see if she changed enough to see our babies." Zayn hugged Niall and Zeke mushed his face between them smiling.

"Sorry." Niall muttered.

"Never have to apologize to me baby boy. I get your frustration with your mother and we will find out the truth if she's really changed."

😌👁🕵

Awkward silents filled the kitchen table but only for moments until Theo couldn't express how much he missed Niall which made the tension less bearable.

"I really really really really missed you Nail, I mean Niall."

"I missed you more Theo." Niall says kissing his forehead.

"I heard you guys have a child together? Bobby asked.

"Two actually." Niall noted.

"Two boys?" Maura asked politely.

"A girl and a boy." Zayn says loving in his tone of voice.

"Can we meet them?" Maura asked eagerly.

"How can you sit here and acted like you didn't attack my husband because he is Muslim and for being gay. I want you to apologize to him for hurting him like that. That's disrespectful not only to us but our kids who are proud Pakistani."

"I know I wasn't the best mother when I found out you were gay and my own traditional ways were rash and gross, but I've grown as person Niall. I accept you and Zayn. I'm happy for you both and your children. I apologize for my behavior." Maura sincerely pleaded.

"Apology accepted." Zayn says holding Niall's hand from under the table. Of course Niall wasn't to accepting how simple the apology was, but at least she knew her mistakes in the past.

"Can we see our grandchildren?" Yaser asked finishing his plate.

"Yeah of course dad." Niall smiles going upstairs to bring down Zeke and Ava.

"What beautiful children." Maura tears up holding Zeke.

"His name is Zeke and our daughter name is Ava." Zayn added in.

"What lovely names." Bobby says as he watch Ava draws in her coloring book.

"Hi pretty Zayn." Theo says cheerful.

"Hey Theo. I've missed so much." Zayn says picking him up.

"I do more and Niall. Hear take this."

"Where do you get eight hundred dollars from?"

"Shhhh I took it from grandpa."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm taking you home pretty Zayn. I'm going to buy you."

Zayn chuckles. "You can't buy me Theo."

Theo pouts. "Awww why not? You can be my action figure superhero!"

"I actually have a dead pool action figure you can have. Ever feeling sad or miss me, you can think of me."

"Thank you pretty Zayn." Theo cheers.

"You're welcome kiddo."

"We have an extra room if you want to stay the weekend?" Niall suggested to his parents.

"That would amazing." His parents say gushing over their grandchildren while Zayn and Niall sat together watching smiling.

_________________________________________________________________________________

comment #ZiallHappyFamily if you like this chapter.

Dedication: ziallsvibrator

Vote

And

Comment