➅➄

[I would throw in the towel for you, boy. Cause you lift me up and catch me when I'm falling for you]

Liam has finish packing for his little vacation in a few days he desperately needed from everything that been with Harry and him. He needs to clear his mind and away from the chatroom website to have a better perspective of himself.

Liam hears a knock on his door and quickly jogs from his room to his front door and opens it. As a small gasp leaves Liam's lips.

"Hi." Harry whispers awkwardly leaning on the door.

"Why are you here?" Liam asked in a harsh way. He didn't mean to come out in rude away, but he was hurting.

"I am here to apologize to you in person. I was a childish brat about the whole Louis and Marcel situation, but you have to understand I want what's best for Marcel. Louis practically got you drunk so he could have sëx with you. I don't want Marcel dealing with a person like Louis."

"I kinda agree with you, but I doubt Louis would hurt Marcel. He's learned his mistakes he made in the past and you still won't let it go." Liam sighed.

"How can't I? You slept with my best friend. I can't just automatically forgive you, or him doing that and not telling me. I had to find that out from Zayn and Niall chatting."

"Please don't mention Ziall before I start sweating for no reason. I haven't heard from them in a while and my Ziall heart is weak af." Liam pouts.

Harry nodded. "Mind if I come inside?"

"Yes of course." Liam opens the door wider to let Harry in, then closes the door.

"I also wanted to say I'm sorry for criticizing your personality. You're probably the most fascinating person I've met online. You're funny and basically the daddy of the chat room who brings balance to everything. You're not appreciated enough." Harry honestly confesses.

"Do you really mean that banana Harry?" Liam's eye water.

Harry walks cover and wipe the tears that was about to roll down Liam's face, "I meant every word Liam. I treated you like crap and I don't appreciate you enough like you do to me. You sent me flowers which was amazing and you're protective of me. You mean everything to me Liam Payne and I don't want you to leave me." Harry kissed Liam on the lips.

Liam eagerly kissed back letting his hands roam Harry's luscious hair, then pulling back, "I'm not leaving for good, just a little vacation."

"Take me with me you, please." Harry begged.

"How can I say no to my banana Harry." Liam smiled pressing his lips on Harry's forehead.

"Thank you for taking me back. I'm going to be a better boyfriend to you and treat you with respect." Harry vowed pecking the life out of Liam's lips.

"I know you will my baby." Liam replied in between kisses.

"It's time I show how we feel towards each other." Harry kisses more desperately as he wraps his legs around Liam's waist.

Liam holds Harry until he collides his body with Harry on his bed never breaking the kiss. "You sure about this?

"I'm completely sure daddy." Harry grins palming Liam's making him hard through his sweatpants.

"The Payne train has arrived and ready for you." Liam grins back flipping Harry on his back grinding on his arse making him moan.

Liam quickly peeled off his and Harry's clothes off until their underwear, he flips Harry's  back facing him, then kisses his butterfly tattoo, then brings his lips to Harry's collarbone.