➇➆

[What a feeling to be a king beside you, somehow. I wish I could be there now]

"OH MY FÜCK! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THE HOLY ZIALLTINA BABY IS COMING." Liam screamed around the whole house.

"Liam! Get away from Zayn and Niall's bedroom." Harry yelled.

"Niall said his water broke! I just called the ambulance! Yassss. So once the baby is born we will kidnap her and teach her to be the ultimate ziall daughter shipper. She'll take my place."

"Stop easy dropping on their conversation." Harry shot back,

"Well first I tried to film them having sëx, but I wouldn't shut up. They were taking forever to fück, so I blew my own cover."

"Good. Now let's go help them." Harry says walking into Zayn's bedroom.

"The baby is coming! Wasn't it suppose to come out next week? Is this normal." Niall panicked as Zayn helped him out of the bed.

"Yes baby it is. Only a few days difference. I can hear the ambulance outside. I'll carry you baby boy."

"But isn't Ni Swift like four hundred pounds with the baby in his belly?" Liam asked.

Niall gave him a death glare. "Are you calling me fat?"

"No shade was being thrown at you. I'll shut up now."

Zayn carried a heavy pregnant Niall carefully down the stairs and went outside hearing the ambulance approaching their house.

"I'm paramedics Ben Winston. What seems to be the problem?"

"Can't you see Ni Swift going into laboring as he's about to bring a beautiful baby girl from the creation of Ziall?" Liam hissed.

"Ummm okay... Bring him into the ambulance and only three people after can come along to the hospital."

"Daddy Liam! Calls shotgun!"

"Can we just hurry up!? My contractions are becoming painful." Niall whimpered and Zayn placed his baby boy onto the gerni and careful strapped him in.

"Louis and Marcel are riding with us. Liam you take my car and drive Harry, Bobby and Theo to the hospital." Zayn says throwing his car keys at Liam.

"Totally not fair." Liam grumbles.

🌞👼🌝

"I'm scared Zayn."

"You shouldn't be Niall. You're going to bring our daughter into this world and I'm excited to see her eyes and her giggly laugh."

"If something goes wrong. I want you to know that I love you Zayn with all my heart and our baby."

"Don't talk like that Niall. You're going to be fine." Zayn sighed.

They put Niall asleep to do a c-section to take the baby out of him. Zayn stood with him through out the whole process and finally their baby girl was born with a loud cry that made Zayn tear up.

The nurse cleaned up his baby girl and put her in a pink blanket and gave her to Zayn.

"How's my baby doing?" Zayn cooed as she grabbed Zayn's finger and wouldn't let go.

"What's her name?" The nurse asked kindly.

"Ava James Malik." Niall says slightly awake with a sleepy voice.

"Baby boy! You're awake. Zayn says with a smile as his eyes crinkled. He carefully got into bed letting Niall hold her.

"She's so beautiful. She has my blue eyes and she has your beautiful skin complexion." Niall says trying not to cry.

"Look at her first smile. She's such a bundle of joy. Zayn says kissing Ava's forehead as she yawn."

Half hour later Zayn brought everyone into the room to see the baby.

"So did Niall shït out the holy ziall baby?" Liam asked making Harry smack him upside his head.

"No they perform a c-section. The Doctor said he'll have to stay one day just in case any complications." Zayn says kissing Niall's forehead.

"Finally the holy baby ziall is born. May I hold her?" Liam asked with excitement.

"Yes but don't try to kidnap Ava." Niall playfully warned.

"I would never. Maybe when she a bit more older."

"I'm so proud of you Niall. Ava is cutest baby I've ever seen." Bobby says kissing Eva's forehead.

"Thank you dad."

"Pretty like Zayn." Theo giggled.

"Thank you Theo." Zayn smiles tickling his tummy.

"That's going to be us in the future Marcel. We're going to have our little baby boy or girl and we will love him or her forever." Louis says hugging Marcel from behind making him blush.

"I can't wait Lou Lou." Marcel sighs happily putting his hand on top of Louis's as he rests it on his boyfriends belly.

"OMG she's crying! Take her back and I didn't do anything.... Give her back to me when she stops." Liam says giving Ava to Bobby.

"Would you consider having another baby in the future?" Zayn asked Niall.

"Of course. I would like for Ava to have a little sister or brother. Already planning on getting me pregnant again." Niall chuckles, as he rested on Zayn's chest.

"Maybe. You've haven't been dïcked down by me lately. Can't wait to have you alone to myself. Zayn whisper making Niall blush.

"Z!" Niall hid his face against Zayn's collarbone.

"Just so you know I've been recording everything you guys been doing. With my secret little camera that's been on shirt." Liam says getting out his phone and pushing his face closer to them so he can take a picture.

"Why are you taking a picture of us?"

"To let the Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, MySpace, Aim, Facebook, and Snapchat world know  Ava ziall baby has been born." Liam says happily snapping pictures at everyone.

"Let them rest Liam." Harry says pulling him away.

"Gets some rest baby boy. By the time you awake we'll have our baby girl to ourselves."

"Okay my Zayn. Niall yawns.

"The nurse said visiting hour are over. We'll come pick you guys up tomorrow morning." Bobby says handing them Eva.

"Okay. See you guys tomorrow."

Zayn was allow to stay with Niall for night at the hospital. Niall let Ava grip his finger as they both fell asleep into Zayn's arms.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anybody else dead from Zayn doing a dubsmash of Frozen? 

Comment #PrincessAvaHasArrived if you like this chapter.

Dedication: ZiallIsOTP

Comment

And

Vote