➈➆

[I'm addicted to you. Don't you know that you're toxic]

"Why does your sister h-hate me?" Noah asked Conner who was tying his shoe laces.

"She doesn't hate you Noah. She's a drama queen who happens to be my sister." Conner jokes making Noah giggle.

"I'm starting to read lips a lot better than before. It's easier sometimes when being deaf.." Noah sighs a bit.

Conner gets up from the porch and lays out a blanket on the grass on the side of Noah's home, "How does your family feel about it?"

Noah sat in front of Conner on the blanket. "They really want me to learn sign language but it's to complicated for me to understand."

"Maybe I can learn with you? I think it'll be easier if we did together." Conner slowly spoke so Noah can read them.

"Would you really do that for me Conner?"

"I would do anything for Noah."

"It's pretty crazy how we ended up friends. You didn't like me until last summer." Noah says with a tint of blush on his cheeks remembering the past.

"Yeah. I was pretty upset I had to babysit you last summer on that family trip because I snuck out of the house to go to a rave, but we had a wonderful time."

"Do you... U-Um ever think about what w-we did t-together." Noah stutters as he bit his lip.

"When we had sëx?" Conner says awkwardly.

"Y-yeah. Do you like what we did t-together? We k-kinda got lost when I k-kissed you and we kept going."

"Do you regret it?"

"No of course not. It felt good and you made it special in a way I can't really explain." Noah shrugs.

"Glad to see that cause I don't regret it either. It brought us closer that's why I like hanging out with you." Conner admitted.

"But why? You're so popular in high school but you would rather hang out with me all day and not your friends."

"Because those aren't real friend Noah. They wanna act cool and I don't consider you as a friend Noah."

"Oh." Noah frown looking on the ground.

Conner tilts Noah's head meeting his eyes. "I don't want a friendship, I want you to be my boyfriend."

"B-Boyfriend!? You m-mean me?" Noah stutter once again trying to keep it under control.

Conner laughs a-little. "Of course I mean you silly. You matter most to me Noah and I hope you say yes."

"B-But I'm d-deaf and I'm n-not good e-enough for you Conner." Noah stutter huffed out air from his lungs.

"You will always be good enough for me. Your deafness never bothered me." Conner truthfully said stroking Noah's cheek.

Noah pressed his lips against against Conner practically throwing his body on top of him.

"Slow down." Conner muttered with a small chuckle in between the kisses, but laughed to himself that Noah can't hear him. It both felt right for them to be kissing.

"Ahem." Louis cleared his throat making Conner get up from the grass.

"What's wrong." Noah asked then looked up seeing is dad.

"I should be heading up home... Bye guys." Conner says quickly.

"Not so fast Conner. Come here." Louis says from the top of the porch.

"I'm in trouble now." Conner whispered to himself.

"Did you mean everything you said?" Louis asked.

"Huh?"

"About my son's deafness. That doesn't matter to you, but you will treat him well."

"Yes sir."

"Good. I'll see you for dinner next Friday to get to know you better." Louis patted Conner's back roughly.

Connie exited out of the front door of Noah's home. "What did you do this time Conner?"

"He was just keeping Noah company is all." Louis smiled.

"That isn't something new and we're heading home. Bye Louis." Connie says waving off and Conner kisses Noah on the cheek, then rushes to catch up to her.

"Do you have a problem with Noah? You always have this attitude when he's around." Conner says defensive.

"I don't have a problem with deaf boy."

"That's insulting and he has a name."

"Since when did you care? You never liked him until last summer when you were forced to babysit him. Now you're all over him like a lost puppy." Connie shot back.

"I've gotten to know him as a person and you should to instead being extremely rude to him."

"You're being dramatic and I actually like Noah as a person. He's a adorable little nerd and he has a crush on you." Connie teases.

"He does not."

"I see the way Noah looks at you and it's grossly cute, I mean Noah could do better no shade though."

"Is that really a bad thing?" Conner huffed out making Connie to stop walking to face her brother.

"You have feelings for him as well?"

"And what if I did?" Conner staring down Connie.

"I think you guys would look cute together." Connie genuinely smiles.

"You're actually smiling and you never do that."

"Nonner or Coah as your guy's ship name."

"Don't you tell dad. He'll probably make a tumblr page like he does for whatever the hell ziall is." Conner groans.

"Pay me and I'll be quiet about."

"Evil twin sister."

"I'm queen Connie to you."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #Noah&ConnerAdoreEachother if you like this chapter

Dedication: NYBabe

Comment

And

Vote