➇➇

[If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you]

"My Zayn it's time to wake up." Niall softly giggled kissing Zayn on the lips.

Zayn kissed back immediately as he opening his eyes seeing the love of his life with Ava nesting in his arms.

"How's your princess doing?" Zayn asked groggy bringing Niall closer towards him.

"She's doing wonderful, I just finish feeding her and she's been smiling ever since." Niall smiles giving Ava a Eskimo kiss making her giggle.

"You're already a good father Niall. You were so scared before, but now you're such a natural at it."

"You motivated me enough to not be afraid and I have you by side. Here hold her." Niall carefully placed Ava in Zayn's arm.

"Hey angel. You're so beautiful." Zayn cooed at Ava, her wide blue eyes seeing her other dad as she bring her small hands towards Zayn's face.

Niall watched lovingly as Zayn pretend to bite Ava's baby hand with his lips. She had a smile that could make any heart flutter in awe.

"You guys ready to go." Bobby unannounced himself making Niall and Zayn jumped.

"Yeah. We are." Zayn and Niall said in unison, smiling at each other.

Niall was discharged from the hospital, his arms wrapped his daughter and Zayn right by his side. He couldn't have it any other way.

His father drove them home and they couldn't keep their eyes of their little bundle of joy. Both Niall and Zayn would each take turns holding her and make her smile.

"You guys better pray she doesn't keep you up at night. You'll have to feed her every other hour and wake up four in the morning to either change her diaper, or give her more milk." Bobby chuckles.

"It'll be challenging, but I think me and Niall can handle being first time parents." Zayn shrugs kissing Niall's cheek.

"As long as I have Zayn by my side, I don't have to feel I'm alone. He's going to be the best dad." Niall smiles leaning his head on Zayn's shoulder.

"Ditto baby boy."

Bobby parked his car in front of Zayn and Niall's home, then they all entered the house.

"How's ZIALTIN- I MEAN AVA THE ZIALL QUEEN DOING!?" Liam screamed from the living room causing Ava to cry.

"Liam, can you shut up and stop being so loud?" Zayn hissed as he tried comforting his daughter.

"Shït! Sorry."

"It's okay Ava." Niall coo as put a pacifier in her mouth that the hospital provided for free.

"Does her ears hurt? Does she need anything else?" Zayn asked protectively.

"She's fine Zayn. Already being so protective." Niall says kissing Zayn's chin.

"Yeah, I guess I was already to snap Liam's neck for making her cry." Zayn mutters kissing Niall's forehead, holding him close. Their baby girl in between them.

"I heard that! Daddy Liam didn't mean to make queen ziall baby girl cry!"

"Why don't I put our friends in a extra nice hotel so we can spend time together and our baby in peace? Zayn suggested.

"That would be lovely."

"It better be five stars with a jacuzzi and plenty of food. Swimming pools and a nice bar, and a pet Bat clinic." Liam says making Zayn groan.

As the night changes Zayn set up the hotel for his friend to stay leaving only himself Bobby and Theo in the house.

"Hey babe." Zayn greeted Niall throwing himself in the bed cuddling with the blonde boy.

"Hi. Three hour ago I feed Ava and she's fast asleep." Niall says with a yawn.

"That means we could have a little fun." Zayn smirked attacking Niall's neck making him moan.

"Zee! What if my dad walks in?"

"I locked the door behind me and he's asleep along with Theo. Let me get you outta these clothes. I've been missing your body."

"Z-Zayn" Niall stutters moans feeling Zayn grind on him as he started to take off his pants and shirt.

"I want to be balls deep inside you baby boy. I want your Irish hole to take my cøck so I can see it being swallowing by it." Zayn dirty talk into Niall's hear entering a finger inside him.

Once Niall was prep since its been ages they had sëx. Zayn slowly filled Niall up as he spread kisses on his chest hair.

"Move Zee." Niall moan gripping Zayn's back as he started to pick up the pace.

"I love you baby." Zayn moan into Niall's mouth slamming himself deep inside his soon to be husband.

"I love you more!" Niall hitting that note once Zayn struck his prostate.

The fun had to end when Ava started crying in the other room making Zayn stop mid thrust and rested alittle on Niall's naked body.

"I'll get her." Zayn says quickly pulling on his shirt and boxers.

Ten minutes later Zayn came back with Ava feeding her warm milk from a bottle.

"How's our baby girl doing?"

"Just a little hungry is all and misses her dad's." Zayn says getting into bed, his back on Niall's chest.

"I'm glad we aren't complaining about the lack of intimacy in our bedroom." Niall sighs happily stroking Ava's baby cheek.

"At least I had a little bit of time to be inside you." Zayn grins.

"Zayn! We have a baby in the room."

"Like our baby is going to know what we're talking about. Once she goes back to sleep, I'm not finish with you sweet cheeks."  Zayn winked with a smirk.

"I wouldn't haven't any other way." Niall laughs as they both watch their baby girl with loving eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________

Comment #ZiallBabyMoments If you like this chapter.

Dedication: Ziall1Gemini5

Comment

And

Vote