Character answered

Questions to Niall:

Question 1: Are you and Ed still friends? Are you happy that Zayn and you are on good terms?

IrishLuckyCharm: Unfortunately no. Ed and I aren't friends anymore, he thought I was cheating on him with Zayn, which I wasn't. Yes I'm happier that I'm on good terms with Zayn, He's been very sweet lately and just can't stop smiling how he makes me feel good.

Question 2: When are you going to see Zayn?

IrishLuckyCharm: Zayn and I said in June, but I'm not sure as of yet. I'm nervous seeing someone who's godly attractive. I'm just a bit insecure about meeting a person like Zayn.

Question 3: Why did you forgive Zayn? Was it hard?

IrishLuckyCharm: I forgave Zayn because he promised me he wouldn't hurt me again and so far he hasn't done anything to make me think he isn't a bad person. He even defended me aganist Harry harsh words. It kinda was hard to forgive, I felt I was a little to quick to give him another chance, but I want Zayn to change and he's showing alot of improvement.

Question 4: Are you excited to see Zayn soon? And have you ever kissed Ed?

IrishLuckyCharm: Yes I'm super excited to see Zayn. He's very different from Ed who's always nice and caring. Zayn just makes my heart flutter with his messages and I'm counting the days to hug him and maybe kiss him. No I haven't kissed Ed.

Question 5: What do you feel when you see a picture of Zayn?

IrishLuckyCharm: Oh gosh, my forehead begins to sweat and my heart sometimes races when he puts a new picture. Like he's trying to kill me with his beautiful looks. I would probably faint when I get to call him my boyfriend and I can call him mine.

Question 6: Are you planning on surprising Zayn by going to see him early?

IrishLuckyCharm: I don't want to surprise him, I want us both to ready when we see each other.

Question 7: When are you coming to Bradford?

IrishLuckyCharm: I haven't decided the day, but it's sometime in June or July.

Queston 8: What's your favorite Taylor Swift song?

IrishLuckyCharm: I would have to say Wildest Dreams because it's such a lovely song about wishing an ex to rememeber you even though they're not together. I just had that connection when I told Zayn 'In your wildest dream' that he could have me back in his dreams because at the moment, I was hurting. Even the song to me sound its describing a bad boy, like my Zayn. Even if Zayn and I weren't together, I would hope he rememebered me forever, like I would to him. I would feel heartbroken forever if Zayn didn't want me. I would probably consently be thinking about him and the memoires we had during our chat. Oh gosh I'm rambling so much! Sorry!

Question 9: Are you still afraid that Zayn might lash out and hurt you again?

IrishLuckyCharm: Kinda, but I trust him enough that he wouldn't.

Question 10: Would you consider moving to Bradford, if you and Zayn got serious?

IrishLuckyCharm: If Zayn wanted to continue to live in Bradford, I would love to stay, I've never stay in a place longer than Ireland, but I wouldn't mind getting another house in Ireland so Zayn can see where I am from.

Question 11: Do you think guys will last a long time?

IrishLuckyCharm: I would hope so, I honestly only want to be with Zayn. He's made such an impact on my feelings and heart that I wouldn't want to get over him. That may sound selfish of me, but I tend to fall extermely for guys quickly and it takes me a really long time to forget them.