➄➈

[We are strong no one can tell us we're wrong. Searching our hearts for so long. Both of us knowing. Love is a battlefield]

Niall peacefully wakes up to Zayn's heartbeat thumbing softly in his eardrum, he smiles and brings his body closer to kiss Zayn's lips making him wake up.

"Good morning my sweet sunshine. How did you sleep?" Zayn asked with a smile, his thumb caressing Niall's naked back.

"I slept great against your beautiful tattoo chest. Best sleep I ever had in years." Niall admits with a blush, as he traces Zayn's kiss stain tattoo with his finger.

"I love you." Zayn admits which made Niall's heartbeat skip a little with a redder blush on his face.

"I love you more Zayn Malik." Niall grins, as he rested his head against Zayn's shoulder, feeling loved and warm inside stomach, feeling butterflies when Zayn gives him compliments.

"Can you walk?" Zayn asked.

"I think so." Niall says as he takes one step out, but couldn't bear the pain in his arse from last night passionate lovemaking.

Zayn frowns, "This is why I didn't want you bottom baby boy. I don't like seeing you pain."

"Trust me Z it was worth it." Niall reassured Zayn.

"I'm going to massage your hole." Zayn whispers onto Niall's lips softly, as he slipped his fingers down until he stuck one finger inside Niall.

It was slightly painful for Niall, but Zayn worked his bruised hole with care, simulating Niall's pain.

"Feels good." Niall breathes unsteady, slightly clenching around Zayn's finger making him moan a little.

Zayn inserted his big thumb inside Niall rotating it making Niall squirm on top of him.

"Am I hurting you?"

Niall shook his head, "No. It feels really relaxing and it brings relief to my hole." Niall mutter lazy.

A knock on Niall's door stuttered them both. Zayn quickly took his fingers out of Niall and covered himself with the blanket along with Niall.

"Niall breakfast.... Oh!" Niall's mother gasp.

"Mom, I can explain." Niall tries, but his mother wasn't having it.

"You bring that terrorist back into our home!? Then you start acting like a slut with him! We didn't raise you like that Niall James Horan!" His mother yells out.

"Did you ever consider other races to be terrorist? But you're still blinded by stereotypes." Zayn hissed.

"Yassss Zayn." Theo says behind Niall's mother, then runs away as all attention was on him.

"I love this beautiful Muslim boy and you can't do nothing to separate the two of us. We make each other strong and we want to live happily ever after. Is that to much to ask for?" Niall questioned his mother.

"Pack your bags and leave. You want to act like a whore, then I'll treat you like one." Maura hissed, slamming the door behind her.

Niall was left stunned and didn't know what he was going to do. He was going to be on the street for loving someone that wasn't a terrorist. His uneducated mother is breaking his heart and he couldn't control the tears that was flowing down his face.

"You can live with me Niall. I'm going to take good care of you. You know I have money to support us and I'm not taking no for an answer." Zayn insisted.

"You really mean that Z?" Niall says sniffing back the tears.

"Of course I do Niall. We can live together and be happy. We'll pick out a house once we take a flight to Bradford."