➈➀

[All my time is wasted.
Feeling like my heart's mistaken, oh. So if I'm losing a piece of me.
Maybe I don't want heaven?]

"Slow down Lou Lou." Marcel low moaned as he grasped the bed sheets and Louis gently slammed inside his hole.

"I've missed you filling you up Marcy with my tommo cøck."

"Louis."

"You always tight for daddy tommo."

"Um Lou Lou.."

"Why you always wet for daddy?"

"My water broke! Dummy."

"Oh shït! I'll call the ambulance and call the lads." Louis quickly scurried out of Marcel and put on his clothes.

Fifteen minutes later Louis and Marcel were inside the ambulance heading to the hospital.

"Lou Lou."

"Yes my marshmallow cupcake." Louis intertwine his hand with Marcel and resting his other hand on the belly.

"I'm just a-little scared is all." Marcel mumbled.

"Nothing to be worried about Marcy. We're going to see our little girl or boy very soon and I won't ever leave your side."

"T-Thank you Lou L-Lou. You made me the most luckiest nerd to have y-you." Marcel tries not to stutter feeling the overwhelming about of love Louis has been giving him over the past nine months.

"Baby you're not a nerd. You're my prince like in Joey's music video." Louis placed a soft kiss on Marcel's forehead and belly.

"Are the lads coming to the hospital?"

"Yup I called them all to meet us at the hospital. It was nice enough for Zayn to let us stay in Bradford in a extremely nice hotel. We can all stay near each other." Louis sighs happily.

"Lou Lou. My tummy hurts a lot." Marcel whimpered clutching onto Louis's hand for dear life.

"We're arriving soon to the hospital. Hang on Marcy."

🎉🌦☺️👍

"My ass is sore." Liam huffs as he fidgets in his seat.

"Not my fault you wanted the D." Harry whisper as his eyes scanned a magazine.

"Well I get tired of slaying you in bed with my Paynconda."

"Let's not have this conversation with Connie and Conner is with us." Harry side eyed Liam.

"So what? They're babies and soon they will need to be taught ZiallHistory soon."

"Payneconda!" Connie shouted from her stroller.

"That's a bad word Connie." Harry noted.

"Payne..."

"Connie don't you dare." Harry warned.

"Conda!"

"That's my girl." Liam put out his hand and Connie high five her dad.

"Don't encourage her Liam. That's inappropriate."

"It's just a joke Harry."

"I poop." Conner mumbles showing grabby hands at Harry.

"You're something else Liam, but I still love you." Harry pressed his lips towards his and picked up Connie to change his diaper in the bathroom.

"What's taking so long? We've been waiting for 2307694 hours for Larcel's baby to pop out." Liam dramatically sighs.

"Just chill Liam." Zayn noted resting his head on Niall's shoulder.

Emoji Chatroom ➳ [Ziall]✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara