Author's Note

I'm sorry if you thought this was an update.

I'm sure you guys know about Zayn officially leaving One direction. It saddens me deeply reading that Facebook post. They could've done a video or something more nicer for Zayn, but it is what it is.

Today feels so unreal. I'm waiting to wake up for this dream, but it's really sinking in that Zayn left, but Zayn knew he wanted to be happier with himself.

His health and state of mind is more important than being depress and overworked. Modest should've let the boys have a break instead of making them do album after album and tour after tour. They are not robots! They are human beings.

I'm sure guys read a bunch of other authors notes similar to this. I just needed to vent and my feelings out. I'm such a Zayn boy that I can't describe how mind fücked I am right now.

I hope Zayn does a solo career doing śêxy R&B music, or whatever he wants to do. We the fans will support him no matter what.

If you're wondering why haven't the boys tweeted, they are probably heartbroken and devastated as we are. Let them have time to cope with losing a bandmates who was their brother.

For updates, I just need a few day or maybe a week. It's all I ask for. I will continue this book and my other ones. I thank you guys for sticking with this story and stay strong for Zayn Malik.

-Robbie Del Malik