Characters answered

A/N: Some of your questions will be shorten cause some were ridiculously long.

Questions to Zayn:

Question 1: How do you feel towards Niall?

NaughtyZ: Isn't oblivious? I have no control over my baby boy. He means the world to me and he's the only one that gets me out of my lonely mood.

Question 2: Rate from zero-100 on your love for Niall, what would it be and why?

NaughtyZ: It would be over one hundred. Probably a billion times my love for Niall. He just makes me feel loved and he cares about me. He makes me strong.

Question 3: R u planning on hurting Niall again?

NaughtyZ: Why would I ever plan on hurting my sunshine boy again? I would never do that again. I regret that awful things I've done to him, he doesn't better than me, but I'm to selfish to let him find someone better.

Question 4: Would you like to start a family with Niall? What did you feel when Niall told Liam that he loved him?

NaughtyZ: I would love to start a family with Ni as in adopting babies of course. He'll be a great parent but I'm not sure about myself, I don't wanna be a bad dad. I already feel shïtty about verbally attacking Niall months ago. I felt jealous, but I knew it was a friendly way towards Liam. I kinda get possessive, but Ni said its a turn on.

Question 5: if you ever hurt again, what would u do to get him back?

NaughtyZ: No! I wouldn't hurt my baby boy again, if I did, I would give him the world and the starts. Anything he wanted to take me back.

Question 6: Would you ever have babies with Niall? Get married?

NaughtyZ: Niall can't get pregnant. I would love to get married to my Niall. Have the biggest wedding ever.

Question 7: when are you proposing Niall?

NaughtyZ: Don't you think that's to forward? We are still in our teenage years. I want to wait and see what Niall thinks.

Question 8: Before Niall, what was it like.

NaughtyZ: A darker time of my life. Drugs and parties, but Lou got me to stop. She was my true friend than Rose and her group of friends. I would be miserable without Niall, if I hadn't signed up to Emoji Chatroom.

Question 9: How did you come up with the idea of green hair?

NaughtyZ: Because it's my favorite color and I can experiment with my hair color. It's my right to do so. A lot of people dyed their hair any color they want. If people don't like it, then they can kindly fück off because the opinion that matters to me is Niall.

Question 9: Why green hair like tf u fückboi.

NaughtyZ: First learn proper English and I'm not trying to impress anybody else, but myself. I don't need a reason to change my hair color. It my damn hair. Stop making bïtchy comments about my life.

Question 10: When do you plan on have smut with Niall?

NaughtyZ: Whenever we feel comfortable about it. It's not something we are rushing to do. We want it special and magically.

Question 11: Favorite thing about Niall, besides his looks?

NaughtyZ: His personality I was fond off. He always listens to me carefully, like I wasn't invisible. He has a bit of sass that I love as well. Everything that defines Niall Horan is my favorite.