➅➅

[Wanna argue all day, making love all night. First you up and you're down and then between. Ohh I really want to know...   What do you mean?]

"Zayn I need you inside me please." Niall desperately begged, as he kissed his beautiful Muslim boyfriend on the lips.

"Niall we just had sëx not even two hours ago."

"I know, but my hormones are driving me insane and I need you to please me." Niall pouts cuddling into Zayn's tattoo chest.

"Okay baby boy. Don't pout." Zayn whisper into the blonde boy's ear then started to slip off both their boxers.

"I'm sorry if I'm acting so needy. This baby is making my emotions all crazy." Niall sighed.

"No need to be sorry Niall. We're have a freaking baby and I'm so excited when it's going to be born." Zayn smiled as he deeply kissed Niall on the lips and pumping his hard shaft.

Niall couldn't wait any longer, he started to sit down on his boyfriend's cøck making them both own into their mouth.

"I love you." Niall whisper kissed adding some tongue.

"I love you more baby boy." Zayn moans into Niall's mouth as he gently thrusted up inside Niall's hole.

Niall sway his hips, rotating his body as he rode Zayn. It drove Zayn nuts seeing his boyfriend body move like that, he loved everything about Niall.

"Zayn!" Niall arched his back as Zayn pounded upwards harder into the blonde's boy hole.

"You just look so damn sêxy moving your body, I want to fück you senseless."

"Yes Harder Zayn." Niall clawed Zayn's back as he picked up his speed slamming himself into Niall's hole hitting his prostate making him come untouched.

Zayn witnessing Niall releasing his orgasm without touching himself made him came hard into Niall's hole.

"Amazing mind blowing sëx as usual." Niall lazy grinned, as Zayn tucked him into his chest and putting a protective arm around his boyfriend's naked waist.

"This is our fourth time having sëx this morning." Zayn panted kissing Niall's forehead.

"Blame the hormones." Niall chuckled, as he traced the tight tattoo on Zayn's shoulder.

"Blessed those hormones. Ready for round five?" Zayn asked grinning ticking Niall's neck with his nose making him giggle.

"Maybe later my Zayn." Niall yawned, intertwining his hand with Zayn's tattooed one and kissing it.

"You're forming a small baby bump." Zayn excitedly said, his hand resting on Niall's belly.

"I'm going to get so fat in the next few months." Niall mumbled turning over, his back against Zayn's naked chest. Zayn's chin softly on top on Niall's hair.

"You're still going to look beautiful with a pregnant belly. I'm never going to stop loving you Niall Horan. You're going to the father to our baby. I'm really happy to be with you." Zayn honestly admitting to his boyfriend.

Niall couldn't help the happiness that filled his heart, he leaped up to kiss Zayn passionately on the lips.

"DADDY LIAM IS HERE! OMFG YASS ZIALL ACTION! SMILE FOR THE CAMERA BÏTCHES!" Liam burst into the room with his phone recording.

"Liam! Get out of here." Zayn hissed covering up Niall and himself with the covers.

" I couldn't stop being nosy hearing the beautiful ziall moments between each other. Unfortunately I didn't audio record the sëx part." Liam pouted.

"Liam! Leave them alone until they get dress." Harry say behind him.

"Why? They probably are going to hump each other! I need to record and put it on tumblr for all the ziall shippers to rejoice." Liam whined.

"We'll wait in the living room." Harry says pulling Liam away.

"Wait! Let me leave my phone here to record them."

"Get out Liam." Zayn grumbled quickly slipping on his boxers and closing his bedroom door.

"I told them I'm pregnant. I hope you're not angry." Niall mumbles.

"Baby I could never be angry at you. I'm anger at myself for not locking the door." Zayn chuckles lightly, helping Niall put a on a shirt.

"You should really be shirtless all the time." Niall says blushing.

"Anything for you baby, but we have company. I'll make it up to you with a bubble bath with candles with soft music." Zayn eyes crinkles as he talked and Niall nodded kissing Zayn on his stubble chin.

They both walk out the bedroom and into the living room.

"Can I install cameras around? It would be perfect to make a ziall livestream TV show about your life." Liam says in awe.

"No you will not do that in my parents home. That's invasion of privacy." Zayn grumbled, leading Niall to the couch, as he puts him on his lap.

"What about a ziall sëx tape?"

"No means no Liam." Harry added his input.

"You guys are no fair, but congrats on the baby! Yassss I'm going to dress him or her with ziall clothing that I'm going to make and kidnap... I mean babysit." Liam said in a exciting tone.

"Never in your wildest dreams Liam." Zayn muttered under his breath.

"Enough with the bickering. I would just like some support from everyone about me having this baby. I'm really nervous and you guys are my only support system, my mom kicked me out and I'm blessed that Zayn took me in." Niall admits.

"It's not your fault for what your mother did and we're here to support you. Liam and I took the first flight to Bradford to be here with you guys." Harry spoke up.

"Thanks Harry and Liam. I appreciate it that you will be their for me when the baby is born and thank you my Zayn for taking me into your home and staying with you." Niall choked up, then Zayn cuddled him into his arm.

"Baby don't cry. I will always protect you against your judgmental mother and people that want to hurt you. You always believed in me from the very beginning when we first meet in the chatroom. You stuck by me even when I hurt you in the past. I will always shield against the dark parts of the world." Zayn sternly admits, as he wipes Niall's tears away with his thumb.

"I finally get to experience a real ziall moment in person! Don't judge me cause I recorded it and sending it on tumblr..... About that sëx tape..."

"No Liam!" Harry, Niall and Zayn yelled making Liam fold his arms over his chest and pout.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #LiamIsUs if you like this chapter.

Dedication: Nialler_forlife12379

Comment

And

Vote