➅➇

[Don't wait for the world to be ready. Who says you can't explore?]

"Hold your horses!" Marcel grumbled walking up to his door and opening it.

"Harry? What are you doing here?"

"Can't I visit my favorite cousin." Harry smiled waking into the Marcel's home.

"Last time I checked, you was going to cut me off from being your cousin because I was chatting with Lou Lou."

"Well now I've had a change of heart. I was being prick about the whole situation, but I had my reasons to protect you from a pigeon looking Thot." Harry shrugged.

"Hey! stop looking Lou Lou a thot. He's not one anymore... At least I hope he's not. Wait what is thot anyway?" Marcel asked confused.

"My poor innocent Marcel. Something you are best not knowing."

"What about the Payne train? How come Lou Lou got to rode on it and I didn't get to?" Marcel pouted as he adjusted his glasses.

"That's not a actual roller coaster Marcel and stop saying that." Harry lightly scowled.

"Okay, but why are you visiting me randomly?"

"I have a surprise for you and you must use this map to follow the path in the woods." Harry explained digging out the map from his back pocket.

"What if I get attacked by a bear or snake!"

"I checked around a large portion of the area and no dangerous animals. Don't worry, I'll be following you just in case."

"If this is some kind of trick."

"It's not Marcel."

****

Marcel rushed out the shower putting on some clothes, then cleaning his glasses as he stepped out the front door, following the map.

Marcel followed the path that was covered in Purple and red roses. He walked along nervously until he spotted a crown.

"Wear the crown." Marcel read the paper that was attached to it and he did as he was told.

Marcel continued his journey following the rose petals until he found a wooden sword and picked it up, then rushed a little to get to the end of this.

Marcel spotted a beautiful waterfall that he hadn't seen before, he stood their for a moment admiring the view.

"Ah!" Marcel yelled out feeling a pair of arms hugging him from behind.

"Relax Marcy, it's me Louis."

"L-Louis? What are y-you doing h-here?" Marcel stuttered.

"I came to surprise you and what better way is to slightly reenact that music video of Don't Wait, but with my twist on it."

"You didn't have to do all this." Marcel mumbled shyly.

"Of course I had to, you're special to me Marcel and you must be treated like a king. Now let's go eat." Louis says extending his hand out to Marcel.

Marcel happily grabbed it and Louis led him to a cabin with all different kinds of foods.

"Shouldn't we wait for Harry?" Marcel asked, as he sat down on the wooden table.

"Nah, I told him he can leave before I snuck up behind you." Louis grinned.

"You aren't a crazy person trying to kidnap me, right?" Marcel asked playing with his fingers.