Ash Hashimoto

He was the only thing keeping me in this world. He is the only thing keeping me in this world. The promise we made I shall fulfill. Then I can meet him again. My hero. My savior. My everything.

     Looking at my scars I felt relaxed, just not enough. Looking into the mirror the pain in my heart grew. The bags under my eyes remind me of the nights I spent awake thinking of him. The short hair reminded me of my fear of them. The scars on my body reminded me of the times with him, our battle together. The smile I had plastered on my face reminded me I am the daughter of them. Though this razor in my hand takes me away, releasing the pain, the regrets, the sadness, and the fear locked inside my stone heart. Though this razor will never be able to free my stone heart. Not now.

     Today is my first day at Ouran Private Academy, the school for the rich. I refused to wear the girls uniform when they first enrolled me here. Right now I looked like a man, I knew that but I didn't really care. They told me I had to wear a uniform because I was representing their family. Though I think they forgot that my last name was changed and all my personal information was locked away, so no one could ever find it.

     Walking into Ouran I already knew where everything was and where all my classes were. They told me one of the only good things about me was the fact that I have an eidetic memory. I walked along the corridor and quickly came upon class 2-A. Opening the door I looked at the teacher smiling. She nodded to me allowing me to come in. Looking at me as if telling me to introduce myself, so I did.

     "Hello everyone. My name is Ash Hashimoto. It is a pleasure to be with all of you." I spoke politely, my voice coming out masculine. His wish. I kept a smile on my face, as if I hadn't a care in the world. Finding an empty desk over by the window I walked to the seat.

     "Is this seat taken?" I asked the guy in glasses next to it. Kyoya Ootori.

     "Not at all." he replied pushing his glasses up slightly, and a smirk grew across his face. I slid into the seat and out of the corner of my eyes I saw him take out a computer. Slowly throughout class I watched the smirk fade into irritation. As lunch came by, people crowded around my desk and the few beside me.

     'Do you want to have lunch with me Tamaki-Kun?' 'Kyoya-Kun~ I made this for you?' and squealing was among the few noises I could make out. Some of the girls around my desk looked at me.

     "Hashimoto-Kun, would you like to eat with us today?" A girl 'boldly' asked. I smiled at her. 'Fake', my brain screamed at me.

     "Sorry, I was actually going to explore the school a bit at lunch." After saying that girls crowded asking if I wanted a tour guide. I just chuckled and walked out the doors. The girls were too busy fighting over who would take me, that they didn't even notice my absence. Funny isn't it? These humans were so consumed in a fight for the top, they lost sight of the thing that started it all. Walking through the halls I came across Music Room #3. The other music rooms were being used and even though I knew what was in here, I needed a place to practice the song I had written of him. Opening the door petals flew into my face. Two of the boys in my class were there along with five other people. One of them I knew to be a girl. I slowly walked in with a smile on my face.

     "Hello, may I use the piano in this room for five minutes?" The glasses boy spoke as a blonde opened his mouth.

     "Ash Hashimoto, you may." He lead me to a piano hidden behind a curtain. I knew who this was and getting the piano was too easy.

     "May I play? Alone." I didn't need them to watch me as I played, though I knew that they probably would.

     "Go ahead." Glasses responded and shoved everyone out. Way too easy. Though, ignoring it, I sat down and started playing. This song, it was of him. My everything.

 We didn't know

That that day would be our last

We didn't know

That time ran out so fast

But you said

You'd keep it

And you said

you meant it

And you said

you'd always be there

Now I've been left

drowning in fear

swallowing the pains

of yesterday

Trying hard just to escape

But I said I'd keep it

You know I meant it

Even if you're not always there

They didn't know

that this world was just so cruel

They didn't know

that the pain was so real

But they said

They meant it

And they said

they knew it

And they said

it wouldn't hurt for long

Maybe if I showed what they did

What they caused

What it meant

Maybe if I showed them

Just a little bit

'Cuz we knew they meant it

'Cuz we knew they didn't know it

'Cuz we knew

We knew

The pain just got too strong

We tried to fight it

We tried to live with it

In the now

You're already

GONE.

The picture above is of Ash Hashimoto, though she has slightly bigger eyes, and doesn't wear glasses. This chapter has been edited. If you find any mistakes please leave a comment where it is. Thank you all. Love You Guys.