XXI

~~~~~Time Skip to later in the week~~~~~
Brandon's POV
It had been awhile since the portal was finished. The obsidian was in place but all we need was the flint and steel to lite it.
Preston, Rob, Mat and I had been smelting for the past few days. We had almost finished with the iron. We needed a lot though.
But I got to spend time with Mat. Usually we were both off in our own directions and helped others. But the past few days we were together.
It was so weird after that game of Have you?
They kept asking us all different questions. Someone even asked who tops.
I mean I get the fangirls, but these people are just......I cant even explain it. They are weird.
I was apparently staring off into the distance because Mat was making weird faces at me. I snapped back into reality and stared at him.
"What was that look for? Weren't you entertained by my beautiful face?" He said.
"No not really." I said and he looked 'hurt.'
He even gasped. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed some iron from the furnace.
Rob ran over and I threw the iron on the floor.
"Do you also have to throw the iron on the floor?" He said leaning down and picking it up.
"Yes. Plus it is fun to do this." I said throwing another piece of iron on the ground pointing at it and saying,
"Pick it up, peasant."
Rob just glared at me and walked off not touching the iron on the floor.
I laughed at continued on with smelting.
After a long day of smelting we almost had enough for everyone. We walked to dinner and the iron ingot laid on the ground.
"We are almost done with the iron, we need at the most one more day." Preston said as we sat down at the table.
"Oh...good." Mitch said but he did not really sound that happy.
"Do we enough equipment for the Nether?" Rob asked.
"Probably, if not we should have enough if we have a day just to gather equipment." Mitch said.
"How are we on bows?" Lachlan asked.
"Only a few because spiders are hard to kill and getting string from wool hurts my fingers." Paris said.
"Iron?" Tobi asked.
"One or two more days at the most." I said.
"Will we make a brewing stand after the Nether?" Preston asked.
"Umm...that would be a smart idea." Simon asked.
"So thats another thing to put on the list." Vikk said.
"The list?" Harry asked
"The metaphorical list which has everything we should do on it." Vikk replied.
"Oh okay."
After that we ate in silence. Not an awkward silence, a silence because everyone was deep in thought.
The Sidemen wondering what was there.
And The Pack worrying about what is there.
We need to do something before we all go insane from anticipation.
"Hey guys after supper do you want to go swimming?"
Everyone just nodded and agreed. We finished eating and started our walk to the lake. We arrived and within a second Vikk and Lachlan were in and swimming around. Since Mat and I could not swim, he came over to my computer and we sat down together and watched them. He ran his fingers through my hair as I cuddled up to his side. We watched as everyone stripped down  (*throws singles* make it RAIN.)
And jump in the lake. Everyone was just bantering around when Mat started kissing the top of my head. I looked at and our eyes met. Soon enough we were making out without a care in the world.
"Are you two making out?" We hear from my computer.
"Maaaaaaaaaybe." I said.
"Huh." And I see everyone looking at our Minecraft characters.
"What? You guys are relaxing and so
am I." I said.
"Okay so when you 'relax' you are fine but when Lachlan and I do, we are cock blocked. And embarrassed." Vikk said
"Thats because we can not cock block them." Rob said.
"He proves a point." Jerome said.
"Ha, screw Vikklan. Noochzahhutt too strong." I said before pecking Mat and snuggling into him.
Everyone went back to swimming and it was fun. They played Chicken, did races, and after some dares a bunch of them went to the top of the waterfall.
(It is not very high. Just high enough.)
Lachlan, Preston, Mitch, Harry, Simon, and Paris were dared to jump.
"Are you sure about this?" Lachlan asked unsure about the height.
"It does look high." Mitch said.
Right as he finished, Paris backed up and took a running start to the edge,
"WIMPS." She yelled as she jumped off and descended into (hell) the water. Harry was next to jump off. He cannonballed into the water.
"Fuck it." Simon said before pencil diving into the air. Preston stood on the edge and sighed before jumping down.
Lachlan worryingly walked to the edge.
"I do not want.....MITCH!!! YOU FUCKER." Lachlan screamed as Mitch had pushed him over the edge before he dived in.
Everyone had surfaced and laughed at Lachlan and Mitch as they resurfaced.

I AM BUSY WITH SCHOOL
I
AM
SORRY

I WILL TRY HARDER