XI

Fluff like thing beware
Mitch's POV
We had all visited Preston but Rob never left no matter how hard you tried. Eventually we gave up trying. It was about the next day when Brandon and Mat came on Skype with Paris. Ethan told us he took them to see Preston. It was me Lachlan Vikk and Jerome decided to ask Rob if he saw them with Paris. We climbed the ladder and saw Preston still there.
"Rob?" Jerome asked.
"Rob, was Brandon, Mat and Paris here last night?"
He just shrugged and sat back in his seat.
I turned back to the rest if them and said,
"They probably came when Rob was sleeping."
"While maybe we should try to contact them." Lachlan suggested.
"Okay, who wants to?" Vikk asked.
"I don't care, I'll do it if I have to." I said.
"Okay, Mitch you can just see if they are on." Jerome said.
"What do I say?" I asked.
"Hello would be a start."Lachlan said.
"Smart-ass." I retorted.
"You know it." he said proudly.
I tried Skype and they did not pick up immediately. And if they did not, they can not call us, we have to call them.
"Hello?" I said when someone picked up.
"Hello, Mitch? Is that you?" Mat asked.
"Yeah, it is Mitch and I am with Lachlan, Jerome, and Vikk."
"Okay. What did you need?"
"I caught word that you Brandon and Paris were here. What did you guys find?"
"Paris! Wait she can explain the story."
"Yeah?" A feminine voice.
"Paris, Mitch Jerome Lachlan and Vikk are on Skype and where wondering about what we did yesterday."
"Okay, hello. My name is Paris. I am Mat's friend. I work with Google, and yesterday we went through and looked for anything that could help us." She said.
"Did you find anything?" Lachlan asked.
"Yes, a small glitch that allows me to come in with you guys."
"Like in the game?" Jerome said.
"Yes, we can only code you guys out from inside the game. So I am coming in to get you out."
"Okay, so when?" I asked.
"Around Lunch Time."
"Okay so see you then." I said and ended the call.

Lachlan's POV
So Mitch just ended the Skype call and we just looked around.
"So lunch time, everyone meet here?" Vikk said breaking the silence.
"Yeah." Mitch said before Mitch and Jerome went off to do who knows what.
*hint hint wink wink*
I turn to Vikk and say
"You wanna go somewhere?"
"Where though?"
"I saw a waterfall within walking distance."
"Alright, lets go."
I grab Vikk hand and we go to the gate that leads out of spawn. I point to the waterfall and a smile emerges on his face. We walk hand in hand to the waterfall and sit on the edge of the bottom.
"Wanna get in?"
"Sure why not?" Vikk said as he ripped of his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers.
"Eager, aren't we?" I said as I took off my hoodie.
"What? I love swimming." He says as he jumps in.
"I can tell." I say as I strip down and jump in too. We swam and bantered around for awhile before getting out. We get out and walk over to our clothes.
"Ugh, I wanna pick up and clothes, but then I would get them all wet." he said as he sat down. Of course not thinking I say,
"That just means you can take them off again."
"Lachlan!"
"I am sorry it just slipped out."
"Did not know you wanted to get into my pants that bad."
"I am sorry."
"Maybe later but..."
"Later huh?"
"Oi, shut me up."
"I can do that." I said as I leaned over and kissed the boy. We sat kissing until we had to break for air.
"That worked."
"Oh shut up and kiss me."
And I did. We sat kissing and I have to say it got heated. Soon enough we were on the ground, me on top of Vikk. I broke the kiss so I could say,
"You know this is when we undress? I guess we are just a step ahead."
"Well the next thing to do is simple." Vikk said wrapping his hands around the waist of my boxers.
"I guess it is later then." I said before I began kissing down his jawline and to his neck. Within a few seconds, I found his sweet spot and began to kiss and suck on it. This was followed by a moan of pleasure from Vikk. He firmly grabs my back and wraps his legs around my waist. I wrap my hands around his boxers and begin to pull them down.
"THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?"