XIX (Sidemen Chapter)

Special weird chapter yay

Ethan's POV

Simon and I were mining one day when we found the last obsidian we needed for the Nether. I did not know a lot about the Nether but from what the rest of them described it as, it sounded scary as hell. Monsters that wield swords, ones that shoot fireballs, and ones were if you upset one you upset them all. And do not even get me started on how they described the terrain. Hell. Hell on Earth was the Nether. And soon we will be going into Hell. How fun.

We had just finished up mining the last obsidian.

"Hey, Ethan?" Simon asked me.

"Yeah."

"What will happen when we get to the Nether? From us who do not know a lot about Minecraft."

"Well, hopefully not much. They will probably just have us guard the portal." I say.

"Oh, okay." he responds as we find our way back up to the surface.

"Did you hear that Josh and Harry got together?" I asked Simon.

"No way, really but what about Freya?"

"I do not know, I mean they were together for awhile and now he has to dump her."

"I do not think that she will take that lightly."

"I wonder what my girlfriend, Tara, thinks I am doing. Hopefully JJ has that all sorted."

"What do you mean sorted?"

"You know told our fans that we were....gone or sick or something."

"Yeah, that would be hard to explain to our fans. Hey we were gone for a long time and had no explanation. Yeah."

I laughed and said "They would probably kill us. I mean stalk us and find us. Crazy Fan girls."

"We thought they were crazy before." Simon said before laughing. I begin laughing and we have to stop laughing just because we are laughing so hard. We finish laughing our asses off and walk the way back to the top. We get to the surface, and they are all in a group. Good god. What are they doing?

"Hey guys." I say.

"Hello." they all replied.

"What are you guys doing?" Simon asked.

"We are playing a game called 'Truth?', wanna play?" Paris said.

I looked at Simon and nodded. "Sure."

We went and sat down in the circle. Apparently what would happen was that one truth was given and everyone answered.

They started easy.

Third Person POV

Cat or dog person?

Everyone but Paris Tobi and Vikk said dog person.

How old were you when you had your first real kiss?