XX

Preston's POV

After that revealing game, we ate dinner and went to bed. I snuggled into Rob and we fell asleep together. I woke up in the morning and tried not to wake up Rob. Unfortunately I am a pretty loud morning person. Rob slowly got up and we walked hand in hand to breakfast. We sat down and almost everyone was eating. Vikklan was eating an apple and discussing what they would do today. Merome was eating bread and just staring into each others eyes. Noochzahhutt just stood by the table and they were talking in real life to each other. Zerkshaw were chatting with Emon. TOBSquid was eating, Paris was drawing and Tobi just watched her. Paris had plucked a feather from a chicken, made some paper, anmd got some ink from a squid. She was trying to teach Tobi how to make kawaii anime eyes. She was pretty good at them, but Tobi needed some help.

"Whose eyes should I draw?" Paris asked looking up.

"Preston's." Rob said looking at me and smiling.

"Okay Preston look at me." I calmly looked at her and she stared straight into my eyes. At first it was normal but then she really got focused and it soon felt like she was staring into my soul. I blinked and quickly looked away from her eyes.

"Okay, I think I got it. Sorry if I gave you a weird feeling." she said before going back to paper.

"Did she give you a weird feeling?" Rob asked me squeezing my hand.

"Yes it felt like she was staring into my soul." I said.

"What soul?" Mat said.

"Oi, shut up you cactus."

"Hey I thought I was your cactus." Rob said trying to look hurt.

"You are. You are my cute kawaii cactus. Mat is a mean, prickly cactus sweetie."

"Sweetie?"

"Oh my god...I just called you sweetie, didn't I?"

"Yeah you did." Rob said trying not to laugh.

"I feel like I need to sit in some kind of corner."

"I do too."

I just sat there questioning my life as I continued to eat my breakfast. After breakfast, everyone parted ways. Rob and I decided to take smelting for a day or two, to try something new. we walked into the building with the furnaces, and we're instantly hit by a wall of heat. I could feel the heat, but I know Rob must be dying in the heat. I am more tolerant to the heat, because I am a lava mob. Rob took off his sweatshirt and looked at all of the supplies. Harry and Josh said that they could only do one or two iron a day because of how hot the furnaces got. Gold was at a much lower temperature, so they had a a lot of that smelted. I decided that sense I am part lava, I would do a lot of iron. Josh and Harry had explained a good deal on how to do it so we started the process. You had to throw a few chunks of coal in the bottom and let the coals heat until they turned red or white. I threw a few chunks in and let it heat.

Once the coal is heated, throw the metal ore and rock in the top. The metal will melt from the rock and ooze down through a strainer and into a cast. Once enough had oozed through and into the cast, it will cool. And an ingot is created.

I threw in enough iron ore for one ingot. I sat there and waited. It soon got heated in the room. Apparently it was so hot that Rob had to get up and leave. Once the iron finished, I got up and went over and pulled out the iron ingot. I called Rob back in since it had cooled down. He came in and I handed him the iron. He took it and started walking over to our storage to put it in. I threw in some more iron and this repeated until supper.

Rob and I smelted a total of 78 ingots in total. Some were gold, but most were iron.

In total, we had 92 pieces of iron, that made 3 sets of iron armor. For everyone to have armor, they need 264 iron in total. Or 4 more days of Rob and I smelting. Well, we also need iron for other things. Pickaxes, swords, at least one for flint and steel, buckets, etc. For everyone to have at least one pickaxe and one sword we would need 70 more iron. So another full day of smelting. But we need to be geared up for the Nether.

~The next day~

Rob and I went back to smelting, but today Brandon and Mat helped. They were not effected by the so we got a lot of iron done. Rob was either running back and forth or carrying a large pile or iron. We all just bantered around all day, with the occasional Sidemen bringing us gold or iron. Josh and Harry stopped in and we're pretty impressed by the progress we made.

After another tiring day of smelting, we headed to supper.

FILLER FILLER FILLER