VIII

Paris's POV ( oh wow new POV)
*the media is her outfit*
~i would personally kill for hair and boots like that.~
I had just gotten the word that Mat and his friend Brandon were on their way. I had been up working for at least 12 hours. I could not find anything but one small glitch. I got out from my computer and walked out of my office and walked through the halls. I got to the parking lot and got in my truck. I started my truck and Shower started by Becky G.
You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower
I arrive at the airport, which is not to far away, and walk in. I put in my headphones and walk to the landing area. I wait until I see Mat come out.
"Mat." I said waving my hand in the air so he sees me.
"Paris." he said when he realized it was me.
His friend just looked at me. i stuck my hand out for him and said,
"Hello, I am Paris, Mat's friend. And you are?"
"Brandon. I am Brandon."
"Hello Brandon."
"Well we better get going." Mat said.
"Okay, I parked right outside. How have you guys been?" I asked them as they followed me outside.
"Confused." Brandon said
"I would be too. Are all of your friends alright?"
"When we left they were all fine." Mat said.
"Thats good."
"So you found something that could help?"
"Yes but lets wait until we get back to discuss that. As I said its need to know." I said as I pulled out my keys and unlocked my truck.
I helped them with their luggage and they jumped into my truck.
"So, have you been in contact with the boys?"
"Other than the plane ride, we are almost always on." Mat said
"Thats good, we don't want anyone freaking out."
"What do you mean freaking out?" Brandon peeped up.
"No one other than them know the pressure of being in Minecraft. If it is enough, people can start cracking."
Everyone was quiet for the rest of the ride. We arrive at Google and I get out the truck. I pull out their suitcases as they get out. I hand them their bags and we go up tot the front. We get to the main door and I pull out my badge and scan it. We all walked into the building and I led them into one of the rooms with couches.
"You can set down your bags but get your computers and follow me when you are ready."
They go into the room and set them down. Within a minute or two, we are on our way to my office. We get to my office and I begin.
"You can start setting everything up, while I begin. This is what I know.
The actually server was created on October 7, 2015.
The beginning of building was start in November. By February, most of the building was completed. This began all the coding. Many of people helped code and eventually by March. It was ready for the people. They invited everyone and you all began. Here us where it gets a little more complicated. So I believed this was brought on by someone. Why, because every player was being tracked. The computer could tell you where everyone was until the lever was flicked. The little shimmer of hope was something I found. You can thank Vikk for bringing the Sidemen. Why because, it was Harry that did it. I am assuming that Harry was learning how to do something or setting up his recording software. His player never moved and went AFK. Through out everything he stayed in the spot."
"Oh yeah because we decided to crowd Harry for the intro." Brandon added.
"Yes, now the computer recorded him Josh and Simon staying at spawn for awhile. Harry never moved until the lever was flicked. When it was flicked the first, he moved. Now the computer that originally tracked you, was confused. It thought that Harry was two people. One was AFK the other moving along."
"So it thinks there is another that is on the server?" Mat said after finishing his setup.
"Yes, so the next person to join is actually put in."
"And this helps us how?"
"Brcause what the lever did was made it so you had to be in-game to code them out. If I can not code them from your computers, then we will have to be in the game."
"So if this does not work?" Mat asked
"I will most likely go in and code us out."
"And this just worked out perfectly." Brandon said
"Yep, as if it was in a fanfic."