II

Jerome's POV
We had just split up to go find a place for our houses. I planned with Mitch, Lachlan, and Vikk to make another Salty Lagoon. We were walking away from spawn. We spotted a huge lake and thought it would be perfect. I started to sprint towards the lake when suddenly, my body was jolted forward towards the computer. Within an instant, I felt grass under my feet and the smell of water hitting my nose like a wall. I look up and see the same lake, but in real life. I look down and see that I can move my body. Weird.
I move my hands and realize that I am a bacca. I move my tongue to find sharp teeth, just like a bacca would have. I put my hand, paw on my head and feel ears. I let out a purr when a cool breeze runs through my fur. I can talk. Huh.
"Hello?" I say turning around. In the distance Mitch is frozen, Vikk is having a panic attack and Lachlan is just trying to help Vikk. I walk over to Mitch and put my paw on his shoulder.
"Biggums, you okay?" I said trying to calm him.
"J-J-Jerome?"
"I know I'm confused too."
I bring him into a hug and he just starts to pet me. I slightly purr and we walk over to Vikk and Lachlan. Vikk has somewhat calmed down.
"Vikk."
"Hmm."
"Are you okay?"
"I am fine, I am just worried about the Sidemen."
"Maybe we can open chat." I said thinking about opening the chat. As I thought about it a chat opened. I thought the words,
"What just happened?"
And they appeared and sent out to everyone.
Soon everyone was talking through the chat.
ASFJerome What just happened?
BajanCanadian WTF WHAT THE HELL HOW IS THIS EVEN?
Wroetoshaw This is not suppose to happen right?
MiniMinter. Vikk?
Vikkstar123 I am just as confused as you.
Tobjizzle Are we in fucking Minecraft?
Petezahhutt Guys? Are you okay?
Lachlan Not really Brandon
Petezahhutt Umm....can you quit Minecraft?
TBNRFrags No!!!!! We can't.
ZerkaaMC What happens if we die?
After Josh's comment, the chat went silent. What happens if we die? Do we die in real life?
Vikkstar123 Everyone back to spawn NOW!
He jumps up and all of us run back to spawn. After a minute, we see the few buildings that are at spawn. One is a shop. One has a public trading shop and the last was just a place to store stuff. We arrive and wait a minute until Brandon and Mat show up. The only problem with them are they don't look, real.
Right after them the rest of the Sidemen walk out of the woods. We all get around the middle fountain when Vikk speaks up.
"Is anyone hurt?"
Everyone shakes their head and Vikk just happily sighs.
"So what was that?"
Mat starts talking.
"Umm... so me and Brandon were walking around when we found a random lever. We both pulled it. And well apparently you are in Minecraft not real life."
"Wait Wait Wait Wait, you aren't with us here?" Tobi asked.
"No we are in real life." Brandon said.
"Can you like some how.... get us out?" Ethan said.
"I-I don't know what to do with this. I mean you are in Minecraft."
"Can you find someone?" Simon suggested.
"I might know someone." Mat said to Brandon.
"Her name is Paris. She is really good at computers and crazy things like this."
"Okay. So get her." Rob said kind of cheerfully.
"She is in California."
"Oh." Jerome and Lachlan said.
"Maybe we could travel to Google headquarters with JJ and she could help. I don't know how long it will be for you or how long before we get a flight."
"We can survive you guys just make sure that you don't close out of this. We don't know what will happen if it is closed." Vikk said.
We all just looked at each other as Mat and Brandon left their computers.
"Now what do we do?"
"First, survive the night," he said as the sun was setting "then we get out of here."