VII

Preston's POV
I had just come out of the storage building for getting some books when I saw two people in the fountain. I walk over near the fountain and see Lachlan and Vikk messing around in the fountain.
"What are you guys doing?"
Lachlan and Vikk both turn their heads to look at me.
"Uh...nothing we were just messing around."
Lachlan said.
"In the fountain?" I asked
"Yeah." Vikk said kind of quietly.
"Welllllllll then, I am going to go." I said pointing away and starting to back up. I turn around and go to where I was suppose to.
I was walking to the building where the beds. I had just past the training area for the Sidemen.
I opened a book and just looked through it to check it for marks or dents.
"PRESTON." someone yelled behind me and caused me to drop all my books and scream. I turned around and Rob was laughing his ass off.
"You jag. That was not funny." I said as I bent down to pick up my books.
"It was hilarious." he said in between laughs.
"Can you help me here?"
I asked Rob since my books were literally everywhere.
"Sure." he said before bending down and picking up some of my books.
"What were you doing before scaring the crap out of me?"
"I was waiting for the Sidemen to come train."
"Oh... need some help."
"Yeah, that would be nice. I can't seem to find Jerome."
"Oh okay. I have nothing else to do, so I will drop off the books and be right down." I said before standing up with all of my books. I walk into the little room and open up the chest me and Rob share. I put all the books in the chest and walk out. I walk around the fountain which does not have Vikk and Lachlan in it. I walk behind the library like building. I walk back to the space of just green grass behind it and the Sidemen are all there and Rob was just waiting for me.
"You guys could have waited for me to have all this fun." I said extremely sarcastic. I got so many glares from the Sidemen and a snicker from Rob.
~TIME SKIP OF NESTLE CRUNCH BARS~
We just finished with the training and Rob and I were cleaning up the area.
"Well that was fun." Rob said this time him being sarcastic.
"I bet you had fun because I was there."
Rob looked away from me and just silently said.
"Yeah sure."
"I mean Jerome is good looking but it must be hard to not look at my lava made face." I said very cocky.
"Ha." I hear from Rob.
"What you don't think so?"
"No."
"So you think I am handsome than."
"Um..."
"Rob?"
"Rob." I swear I just saw something by him.
"Alright I think your cute okay. Should I be ashamed. No but,"
"ROB!"
I yell before running and pushed Rob over and then all I heard was
BOOM.

Rob's POV
Preston push me back and I saw it like it was in slow motion. The creeper had just become huge and he exploded. I shielded my eyes. When I opened my eyes, Preston was lying on the ground.
"Preston?" I said before running over to his body. He was breathing but barely.
"Preston? Preston?"
He moved a little and faintly said.
"At least I heard you call me cute, my love."
His eyes closed back up and he started to untense it my arms.
"Preston? Preston! DON'T YOU DO THIS TO ME. WAKE UP." I yelled.
"Rob?" I heard behind me.
"Preston. Preston Wake up. Preston. No no no no." I said as I preformed CPR.
"OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED ROB?" I heard. I look over and Vikk and Lachlan were by the path.
"Th-There was a creeper and he pushed me out of the way."
"Oh my, Preston." Vikk said before starting to walk over.
"H-He can't die, right?" I said before I started to cry.
"Let's get him somewhere.... better. Lachlan babe. Get the rest of the boys and meet us above the library with a bed." Vikk told us.
"Okay." Lachlan started before running off in a blur.
Vikk and I picked up Preston and moved him up to the top room of the library. Lachlan soon came back with the bed and the rest of us.
We set Preston down on the bed and I sat down right next to him. Everyone stood shocked, except Vikk who was nestled into Lachlan.
I knew we were all worried that Preston would not survive.
And that he was gone forever from us.