XVIII (optional smut)

Mat's POV
"Good idea, there's a hotel down the street." He said, pecked me and ran off to get
clothes, just so I could take them off.

I ran back downstairs and grabbed my keys and some money. I got my shoes on as I saw Brandon run down the stairs.
"I have everything." I said.
"Good." He said before kissing me. We broke away quickly and began to walk down to the hotel. We held hands and snuck kisses before we arrived. We walked in and were met by a nice lady.
"Hello, welcome to Day Inn. Would you like a room?" She asked us.
"Yes one room with one bed. Only one night. For now." I said looking down at Brandon, who was smiling.
"Alright, room 107 and the elevator is that way."
Brandon and I almost ran to the elevator and rode up to the second floor. We eventually found 107. I slipped the card in and opened the door. The room was perfect. One bed and that was almost it. I closed the door after Brandon walked in. I roughly pushed Brandon up against the wall and started attacking him with kisses. I grabbed his wrists and held them above his head with one hand and while the other on his hips. We stood kissing before my hand on his hip started to pull his shirt, signaling I wanted it off. He just nodded and it was off in a second. I let go of his wrists and his hands took off my shirt. We continued kissing and fighting for dominance, which I won. My tongue explored his mouth as his hands explored my hair.
"Let's take this to the bed." I said in between kisses. He wraps his legs around my waist and I carry him to the bed. I climb on top of him so we are touching skin to skin. I start planting kisses down his jawline and down to his collarbone. I kissed him all over until I found his sweet spot. As I found it, his breath hitched and I knew it was there. I continued to kiss suck and bite at it earning a moan from the smaller boy underneath me. I left my mark with a hickey and continued down his bare chest, his hands running through my hair and all over my body. I kissed down to his V line and began to unbuckle his jeans. I looked at him to make sure and he nodded allowing me to push down his jeans. I push them down and grab the rim of his boxers. And begin to slowly drag it down.
"M-Mat don't be a tease." Brandon begged.
I fully pulled down his boxers to expose his member. I licked my lips as I moved my hands around his thighs. I licked his tip earning a moan from him. I began licking on sucking on him. He began gripping the roots of my hair, feeling the beginning of this pleasure.
"Why don't you turn over for me?" I said as I began to take off my bottoms.
"Yes, sir." He said as he flipped over and held his ass in the air.

I positioned myself in him and I whispered, "Ready?"

He nodded and I began thrusting myself into him. I began slow and steadily quicken. He began to slightly moan with every thrust. He grabbed the sheets and gripped them hard as I held his waist. His moans began to get louder and louder.

"M-MAT! OH GOD!" he yelled before rolling his hips in time with my thrust. With every thrust, it brought me closer to my edge, and Brandon's.

"Ohhh, Mat!" he said before releasing onto the bed. I pulled myself out right before I followed suit.

We laid down and snuggled, me being the big spoon.

"That was...wow." Brandon said. I snuggled closer to him and said

"Yeah."

We fell asleep like that. Tightly wound in each other's arms.