IV

Mat's POV
After the call with Brandon, he was driving over to my house to talk about what to do.
(Just pretend the live in the same city)
I heard a knock on my door and I quickly got up from my computer chair and headed to open the door. I opened it and Brandon just walked straight in.
"What the hell are we supposed to do?" Brandon asked
"I may know someone." I said
"Will she help us?"
"I don't know, we should call her maybe."
"Alright, she lives in California but it should not be too late there."
I pull my phone out and bring up my contacts. Brandon's toe is just tapping away like a mad man as I dialed her number.
"Hello?" A feminine voice said after a few rings.
"Paris? Is this a bad time?"
"Nope just finished work and I am making supper. What's up?"
"Um....we have a situation."
"What kind of situation?"
"Umm....this will sound very weird but hear me out."
"I have heard very weird things."
"Alright, so we were playing Minecraft on our new server. Brandon and me found a lever and we flicked it and now our friends are stuck in Minecraft."
"Stuck? In Minecraft?"
"Yeah."
"What the hell did it?"
"We don't know."
"Send me the server IP."
"Okay but our friends are in it."
"I will show it to my boss, I have heard some thing similar but I need to check. This is Need To Know. Tell no one."
She hung up the phone and Brandon just looked up.
"Now what?" Brandon asked
"We can get in Minecraft and help them survive, we can die but I am not sure about them." I suggested
"Okay we can just play and help."
"I have a laptop you can play on, I bet we can get in."
I got up and Brandon just awkwardly followed me to my computer room. I walked over to my computer and pulled up Minecraft. I walked over and pulled out my laptop. I handed my laptop to Brandon and he just sat in my chair. I was at spawn and we just began getting supplies and everything we would normally do. The boys showed up and we just got ready. We helped set out a a barrier around spawn and craft a bunch of weapons. As we were setting up the barrier, Preston and Rob were training the Sidemen in how to use weapons so they could help. It was soon sunset and we had got a bunch of sheep so we could actually sleep. We set them in one of the building and everyone had a bed paired with someone so it fit in the floor. It was Poofless, Merome, Vikklan, Emon, Tobi and Harry, Noochzahhutt, and Josh was alone. We went to sleep and everyone but Brandon, Josh and me looked so awkward.
"I snore so beware." Jerome said.
"Oh well that helps." Mitch whined.
"Better than Simons kicking." Vikk said.
"You kick? Good god I am screwed." Ethan said before laughing. Because Ethan was laughing everyone started laughing or chuckling. They looked like crazy people, but it was so much fun.
Soon enough, everyone calmed done and we all fell asleep. Waking up and seeing everyone's position was weird. This was how it went.
Vikk was snuggled into Lachlan's chest.
Mitch and Jerome legs were intertwined.
Preston had his hands around Robs waist.
Simon and Ethan were doing all the above.
Harry was on the floor and Tobi was taking up the whole bed.
I got up and walked around. Still no one woke up.
So many pranks flashed through my mind, but I decided against them.
I open the doors and walk out the small room for our sleeping courters. I walk out to the middle of spawn by the fountain. I just looked at the water.
I am really just confused. Why would you get people stuck in Minecraft?
How do you get someone stuck in Minecraft? As my mind wandered, I looked up from my screen to see my phone ringing. I get up from my chair and past Brandon's chair.
I pick up the phone and answer.
"Mat?"
"Yes this is Mat." I said
"No, no Mat this is Paris."
"Oh, ohhh what did you find out?"
"What I know is pretty little but I do know that something crazy may fix it."

TamiiiJ17 has started some hashtags so people can show Vikk we care and just want to see him happy.
The two hashtags are
#ProtectTheVikkStar
#WeLoveYouVikkStar
Unfortunately I do not have a lot where I can use them, but some of you may.