XII

@goldenpineapple
Lachlan's POV
Previously on NCIS jk
How to Min3craft

I wrap my hands around his boxers and begin to pull them down.
"THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?"
I turn around Mitch and Jerome are there.
"Oh my fucking god really, you cock blocks."
"Why are you fucking?" Mitch says.
"Why the fuck do you think?" I say as Vikk untangles from me and hides behind me.
"On the fucking lawn?"
"Why the hell not?"
"Oh just shut up." Jerome says from behind Mitch.
"Why are you here?" Vikk asks.
"Paris is about to join. We went looking for you. Why are you here?" Jerome says.
"We went swimming and.....yeah."
"Well get some clothes on and lets go." Jerome says.
Vikk and I get up and walk over to our clothes. We get dressed and begin the walk. As we walk back to the boys, I intertwine our hand and we get to the boys.
"Quit it with all the lovey dovey shit." Mitch says.
"You only say that cause you have no one."
"Shut up."
"Your-Your not denying it."
"W-What do you mean?"
"You do have someone. Who is it?" he looks at Jerome and just looks down.
"No one."
"With that look you just gave Jerome it sounds like you have some explaining to do."
"Later we are here." Mitch says as we enter spawn. Everyone looks over at me and Vikk who are still holding hands.
"What?" I say. They all look away except Josh, who is just smiling.
"Let's start." Jerome says splitting the silence.
"Okay."
Soon enough Brandon and Mat are on and we invite them into the call.
"Hello." says Brandon.
"Hai." We all say.
"Okay so Paris is all prepared and ready. Are you?"
"Yes."
"Yes."
"Wait." Tobi said.
Everyone just looked at Tobi as he fixed his hat then said.
"Ready."
"Okay just go."
We hear some typing and then the count down.
"3...2...1...go."
At first there was nothing. Until someone appeared right at spawn, in the fountain.
"Well, hi there." she said as Josh helped her up.
"Hi." 's were heard and she just looked around. Josh stuck his hand out and said
"My name is..."
"Joshua, Josh, Bradley. Also known as Zerkaa. I did my research."
"Oh, welll."
"Okay, so I am Paris Smith. I am a computer programmer for Google and a top worker of Mojang. I am trained in combat, self-defense, and first aid. Speaking of first-aid, where is Preston?" She said.
We all started walking towards the building. I let go of Vikk's hand as I climbed the ladder, but when we were both up I put my arm around him and he snuggled in.
She walked over to Preston who still had not moved and she did some things to him. She took his pulse, checked him for injuries, and did that eye thing with a light.
"Okay, no external damage. Internal damage, little to minimal. He has an active brain and is responding to me. It is almost as if he is sleeping. Has anyone been keeping watch?" Rob just slowly and awkwardly raised his hand.
"Any thing out the normal earlier."
"H-he started shuffling a little."
"As if he was uncomfortable."
"As if he was sleeping."
"Kind of."
"I will be back stay here." she said as she walked and descended the ladder. I leaned down and kissed Vikk's head as we waited. He looked up and kissed me.
"Stop locking lips for good god." Mitch said. Instead if stopping both Vikk and I flipped him off.
Everyone just stared at us as we parted.
"What? Can't boyfriends kiss?"
Everyones jaw dropped except Mitch and Jerome who were rolling their eyes.
"So- you I us..." Ethan said pointing between the two of us.
"Yes, Ethan. We are dating." Vikk said as he snuggled into me. Thank god that Paris emerged from the ladder. She pulled out a water bucket and we just looked at her. She walked over to Preston and just smiled. She started to pour it all over Preston. The second it hit Preston, he shot up and said.
"THE HELL!?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? What are you doing?"
"P-Preston?" Was all Rob said had said. I then realized that that was mainly all he has said. He just went mute whilst Preston was unconscious. Huh. Everyone was just looking at Preston like he was a ghost.
"W-What is happening?" Right there is when Rob started crying.
"Rob w-what's wrong?"
"You scared the shit out of me, Preston." Preston just chuckled and said
"Well...I'm sorry?" We all started laughing and Paris and Preston were talking.
So now Preston is awake and Paris is here. Now to find out what happened with Merome.