XIII

Paris's POV
I had just finish my check-up of Preston now that he is awake. He looked fine just shaken up. Rob helped him back to the bed area. They looked cute. I ship it. Along with the five million ships I have. Mitch, Jerome and Tobi were showing me around the place. I was mainly talking with Tobi. He was pretty cute.
After the little tour, I had down on a bench and start to code. I was boring but soon enough. It was night. Where does the day go when you are on computers. Well, technically I am in one. Whatever I better get to the bed area. I get in and everyone is getting comfortable.
"Umm...what about me?"
"Shit. Where is Paris gonna sleep?" Vikk said.
"I can sleep on the floor." I suggested.
"No we are not that mean."
"I am sleeping on the floor anyways." Harry said from the corner his bed was by.
"Why?"I asked.
"Because he starfishs it and I push him off." Tobi said
"Oh, I can just...There is no normal way to put this, but sleep with Tobi." I said.
"That'll work." I was wearing a hoodie with a crop top and shorts. I took off my hoodie and crop top leaving me in my tank top and shorts. It kind of looked like I was not wearing pants. Whatever.
"I am going to wash my face." I said before walking out to the fountain. I dip my hands in the fountain and cupped them to collect water. I throw the water at my face and wash my face. I get up and walk into the bed area.
"Are you wearing pants?" Jerome says from behind me.
"Yeah." I said lifting my tank so you could see my shorts.
"Okay good."
"No I am going to sleep in my underwear in a room full of 14 guys. Really?"
"Sorry it just looked like it." I just rolled my eyes and walked over to a chest for me. I sit down on our bed. Tobi was already about to fall asleep. I undid my boots set them in the chest and laid down and fell asleep.
I woke up really early and got up. I was awake before anyone. Yes I could shower. I got out of bed. I strip down to bra and underwear. I got under the water of the fountain and washed myself off. I ran my fingers through my hair and all over my body. Once rinsed off, I step out of the fountain and began back to the bed area for the rest of my clothes. I walked over and stop halfway through. I swear to god I heard someone move. And my clothes were past the entry. Slowly, I made my way through the room. I made my way to our bed and picked up my clothes. But not before Tobi woke up. Of course not realizing what was happening, he was about to scream. Within a second I had put my hand on his mouth.
"Tobi, its me. Paris, calm down." he slowly realized it was me and I removed my hand.
"W-Why are you half naked?" He asked silently.
"I was showering."
"T-This early in the morning?"
"I am a early bird. Now shush. They rest are sleeping. Why don't we go outside?" He nodded and got up. It turns out he sleeps without a shirt. I picked up my clothes and started back. I was slowly walking when Simon started to shuffle around. I whipped around to stop Tobi but instead, he tripped and we fell, him on top of me.
"Owww!! Tobi." I said after we hit.
"Shush." He said trying to keep it down but we woke up a few of the others. And they were staring.
"Umm....what are you doing?" Simon asked since he was right next to us.
"W-we fell." I said as he got of me.
"Why are you half naked?!?You guys were fucking!!!"
"Simon shut up no we were not."
"Then how do explain that?" He said pointing at the ground.
"Well I got up..."
"TO FUCK TOBI!!!" Simon almost yelled.
"Simon shut up and let me explain."
But soon enough everyone was up.
"I need no explanation, you were fucking."
"Oh my god, you were doing it?" Preston asked
"What?" Lachlan questioned.
"No we weren't." Tobi said.
"Then explain."
"Explain what?" Mitch said
"EVERYONE SHUT UP. GOD. Let me explain."
"Explain how both you and Tobi were laying half naked on the ground."
"WHAT?"
"You were fucking?"
"EVERYONE FUCKING SHUT UP." I said.
"Let's start from the beginning.
So I went to shower in the fountain and forgot my clothes in here. Hence we I am still wet and half naked. I walked back in and accidentally woke up Tobi."
"I woke up and thought she was a zombie. I was about to scream but she stopped me."
"I thought we were going to wake up more of you so we were going outside. Simon started to shuffle and I tried to stop Tobi but he did not and we fell over. Then Simon woke up when I said,"
"Ow, Tobi." Simon said.
"Yes. And Simon screaming that we were fucking woke the rest up."
"Oh okay."
"We are good then?"
"Now may I go change?" I said as I was almost fully exposed.
"Oh my god I forgot you were still like that. Tobi take her out back to change." Ethan said as Simon was speechless.
"Thank you." I said grabbing my clothes and walking out feelings stares from them. I followed Tobi behind some flowers. I quickly thanked him and run behind. I changed into my clothes and soon came out. Tobi got up but wasn't going towards the front. Instead he came towards me and he pulled something out of my hair. A flower.
"I believe you don't want this stuck in your beautiful hair."
"Beautiful hair, huh?"
"Not as beautiful as you."
I giggles and said, "Smooth."
"Your giggle is cute."
"But not as cute as you."
"Smooth."
"Ha." I said as he was now right in front of me. Inches from me. Before I knew it, he had connected our lips. And it was magically. I kissed back and we sat kissing for awhile. We parted and he sat
"Better get back before Simon has more suspicions."
We walked back to the entrance with our hands interwined.