XV

Preston's POV
Everything was normal for a few days. Rob and I always would go to the birch forest or desert and walk around. Josh and Harry would gather things, I believe that Vikk and Lachlan would go to the waterfall and make out. Mitch and Jerome would explore the forest. Rob and I usually mines with the rest of the Sidemen. Noochzahhutt would go with anyone would needed help. Paris would sit on a bench and code. All day.
It was about her six days in that she stopped. Instead she said she was going somewhere. Rob and I had gone down and mined for awhile before coming up. Everyone was just doing everything normal. Then it started raining. We all ran to get in the bed area.
"Why is it raining?" Vikk asked as he adjusted his wet shirt.
"It has never rained before. Why is it raining now?" Harry said.
"Does this have to do with Paris?" Josh asked. I looked out and saw Paris sitting on the ground in the rain with her back against the fountain. With the widest smile on her face.
"Yes." I said. Everyone looked out to her.
"PARIS. What are you doing?!?" Tobi yelled.
she motioned and we came out.
"You know I have not been in rain since last year. I loved the rain as a little kid. I would go outside and play in it. And I have to say it was always my favorite place to kiss. So I made it rain."
"You made it rain?" Rob asked.
"Yep."
"That means...you can control weather."
"Weather time and world edit."
"What?!?"
"Yes."
"Woohoo." Vikk said. Vikk leaned over and kissed Lachlan. Soon enough Merome was also kissing. Ethan and Simon were hugging. I knew now it was time. I got up and walked over to Rob. And I kissed him. And he kissed back. We broke apart and smiled.
"Finally, you do not know how long I have waited for that." I said.
"Same here." he said before kissing me. We pulled apart and surprisingly enough, Paris and Tobi were kissing too. Harry, Josh, Brandon and Mat, were standing next to each other just watching and smiling.
"Let's get inside before anyone gets a cold." Josh said before he and Harry left for the bed area. Simon and Ethan left and soon enough with Brandon and Mat. We were all kissing and we all eventually all went back. Except, Paris and Tobi. They stayed  out for a little longer and they turned off the rain. They came in and fell asleep along with the rest of us.
In the morning, Rob and I went back out to the birch forest and picked flowers. We soon had a bunch of flowers, so we sat down and Rob taught me how to make a flower crown. I eventually made one but it was not as good as Rob's. We made a few more with what was left and then went back. I stored away the flower crowns, except the one I was wearing. I saw Paris sitting on the bench and looked really confused.
"Paris, what is it?"
"I...I found something out."
"What is it?"
"So it get out we need to go to the End but there is no Ender Dragon."
"So what do we fight?"
"I think it is the person who did all this." she said waving her arms to express everything.
"Oh, so we need to fight someone?"
"Yeah."
"Should Rob and I go tell everyone else?"
"No just bring them here and I will explain it. In case they have questions."
"Good idea. We will go get them."
I got up and went to the mine.
"Sooooooo......you prepared to fight?"
"No, but I guess I will have to be."
"Don't worry, I am not prepared either."
He grabbed my hand and squeezed it as we continued down. We eventually made it down to the bottom and started our search for the miners. We found Tobi, Simon, and Ethan, one way. They lead us to Brandon and Mat and we all went up. I found Josh and Harry smelting. They stayed with Paris as we went to look for Merome and Vikklan. We walked to the waterfall and saw what we did not want to. Lachlan had Vikk pressed against the smooth rock. Vikk had his legs wrapped around Lachlan's waist and they were passionately making out. As we walked closer, they took each others shirts off.
"No no nope no no!" I said so they knew we were there.
"What are you guys doing?" Lachlan said as Vikk untangled from him.
"Paris needs to talk to everyone, so please stop fucking and let's go." I said as Lachlan and Vikk put on their shirts and fixed their hair.
We walked to the forest and looked for Mitch and Jerome. After awhile, we found in a tree, making out. Thy jumped down when we called and we all walked back.