Noah and Suspicous Conversations {26}

(Ruby)
Sorry I updated so late. I lost my charger (I couldn't find it when I woke up this morning) and my phone died on me just as I was about to edit the chapter- but I might do a double update!
Edited
"Noah!" I squeal, hugging him as if my life depended on it.
"Oh my god! I can't believe you're hear!" I squeal again, griping onto his wavy hair.
I turn to Kyle and pounce on him. Feeling like a kid on Christmas Day I chant, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I peck his cheek and give my attention back to Noah,
"Oh god! We have so much to talk about!" I gush.
"Kyle? Can we go somewhere? Please, please,please?" I ask, using my pouty face.
"Ruby I can't-"
I wrap my arm around his waist, looking up at him with big eyes, slightly pushing against the front of his jeans, making it look like an accident in Noah's eyes, or so I hoped.
I feel him get hard within seconds, and when it seems to become too much for him he breathlessly mumbles,
"Ugh. Jesus- fine."
"Yesss!" I yell, letting go of him and going into the bathroom to get a hoodie, just in case it was cold.
"Just do it fast at some point okay? I don't care when. Just do it and make sure she doesn't see you do it." I hear Kyle mumbling to Noah.
"I know, that's the plan." Noah mutters back.
What the fuck is that about..?
I walk out to see both of them glaring at each other, but only a second later turning back to me with most likely fake smiles.
I genuinely smile back, forgetting what they were saying to each other before.
"Ready to go Ruby?" Noah asks.
"Yup!" I answer, and he wraps his arm around my waist.
Just before he closes the door I turn back to Kyle, his eyes emotionless.
It scared me.
I feel Noah's arm grip around me tighter.
-----------------
Short chapter- please don't kill me lol!
But hmm, what are Kyle and Noah up to..?
Sorry if I made any mistakes on this story/chapter- please point then out- I don't get offended!