Oh's and Unsaid Things19}

(Ruby) edited
very, very, small sexual scene
"I'm going to head out." Kyle says, getting up,
"Be a good girl."
Why can't I go anywhere?
"What? Where are you going?" I question, getting up and following him as he leaves the room.
"No where if your concern. Play on the laptop while I'm gone."
He opens the door and smirks,
"You're training starts tomorrow."
He gives me a quick peck on the cheek,
"Goodbye Darling."
•••••••••••
I end up changing into shorts and a tank top, feeling lazy.
I open up the laptop,
Kyle has Netflix.
Who knew?
I sit on my back, the laptop of my stomach, eating cheese-sticks, and watching The Vampire Diaries.
I can't decide who's more hot-
Damon or Stefan? ( A/N: I'm a Damon girl ;) )
"Oh Ruby, ruuuby!" I hear Kyle call, as he opens the door. I ignore him, caught up in the show.
"Ruby what the hell are you watching?"
He asks, watching the screen, as Damon sucks on some random girl's throat, which I wasn't exactly enjoying.
I jump up, pausing the show,
"Er- uh- The Vampire Diaries.."
He only rolls his eyes at my reply. Grabbing the laptop off of my stomach, he says,
"No more Vampire Diaries today. You're training starts now."
"Now?" I whine," I thought you said it started tomorrow!"
He smiles," Yes, but if we start now, you can be trained sooner than later. It won't take long at all." He mumbles," I hope."
I sigh,
"Fine. Why do I need trained anyway?" I ask, getting up and following him to the room with the bed.
"It's not exactly training.. It's more like letting you know boundaries, rules, and how to behave, so.." His voice trails.
"So what?" I ask after a few seconds of silence.
"So you don't get punished."
I stop in my tracks,
What does his.. Punishments consist of..?
He grabs my hand,
"Don't worry Baby, I don't think you'll get me too mad."
He smirks,
"Well for your sake, you shouldn't."
I shiver at his words, and that makes him smirk even more. He likes to see me scared.
Little bastard.
•••••••••••
"What does the color red mean?" Kyle asks.
I sigh,
"It's a safety word, and it means like, I've had enough, blah, blah, blah."
He narrows his eyes,
"Don't sass me, and don't act like this isn't important. Safety words are an important part for you, and I suggest you learn and care about them. Again, for your own sake."
He bites his lip and practically undressed me with his green eyes,
"Because without them.. I can do whatever to you, and I won't stop." By the end of his words, his hand makes it up and down my thigh.
It was my turn to narrow my eyes,
"Stop it Kyle, aren't I suppose to be learning and being tested right now?" He slips his fingers under the fabric of my shorts,
"I don't know what you're talking about." He answers, and starts rubbing me through my underwear. I start to get wet, but even so, he was getting out of hand.
I slap his hand,
"Kyle." I say sternly,"Stop."
He groans, pulling his hand away, with a slightly annoyed expression.
But then his annoyed expression become mischievous,
"You weren't saying that when I was licking your pretty, wet, pussy-" I feel myself blush at his choice in words,"
the other day."
I'm silenced at his words.
He grins, seeing I wasn't going to try to stop him,
"You sure liked sucking my big, hard co-"
"Kyle!" I yell, smacking his shoulder, blushing and giggling nervously.
He just keeps smiles at me, a.. Sweet smile, unlike all of the other smiles I have seen.
I smile back at him, gaping at his perfect face. His dark green eyes, his heart melting smile...
Something flashing in his eyes that makes my heart speed up,
"Ruby. I-Uh-"
His long eye lashes flutter.
"Yeah?" I ask nervously.
He looks shamefully away,
"Never mind."
My heart sinks,
"Oh."
-------------------
Hmm.. I wonder what Kyle was going to say :/