Nap Time and Tears {15}

(Ruby)
Edited
We both yell out, as he grabs the phone, throwing it to the floor. My one chance to be free, broken to pieces on the floor.
NO NO NO!
I feel tears stinging my eyes, going down my cheeks. He wasn't suppose to catch me! He wasn't suppose to come down here!
I stand here, my glasses slightly smudged with tears, furious Kyle repeatedly smashing the phone, although it's been broken.
I see him stop, he angrily runs his hands through his hair, then out of no where, he punches the wall, making a dent.
I jump at the noise.
"Dammit Ruby!"
He clenches his fists and shakes his head,
"Fuck!"  
I swallow,
"K-kyle I-"
"No! Shut the fuck up!" He growls.
My legs start to feel like jello, and I sloppily sit down, my back against the tub.
I sit and watch Kyle pace back and forth, looking like he's making a hard decision.
I take my glasses off, bringing my knees up to my chest, setting my head on them, so I can't see Kyle anymore.
"You know.. I really want you to suck me off, you fucking know that? Maybe I could force you. Maybe that would make you learn your lesson yeah?" He hisses, and I stay silent.
"Please get the fuck out of this bathroom, lay you're ass back into that room and go take a nap."
I don't move.
"Now!" He growls.
I scurry up, grabbing my glasses. With my head down I head into the other room.
Kyle follows me from behind, and when he slams that door shut, I start to sob.
I fall asleep in a pile of tears.
-------------
Oh pooh :(