Goodmorning{4}

(Ruby)
Unedited {Oops, I'm gettin' lazy lol}
I let out a gasp. My pj's are covered in sweat, I strip off my shirt and shorts. My heart thumps madly, I can feel it in my ears.
Holy shit. Fuck.
I run my fingers through my slightly damp hair,
It was just a dream.
What kind of fucking dream is that?
What time is it anyway?
I turn over to look at my alarm clock,
5:50
Ugh, I still have like 2 hours left.
"So tell me Ruby, how bad was the nightmare?"
I feel my eyes widen. Kyle?
I swallow,"W-what?"
He jumps off the bed instead of using the latter, and when I expect there to be a loud noise, his body silently hits the floor.
I push the blankets just above my chin, remembering that I didn't have my shirt on. I swear I could see his smirk in the darkness, that would soon be bright. I could see the sun slightly coming up through my curtains.
Kyle walks up to me, caressing my cheek he whispers,
"You smell of fear, darling."
I flinch back at his words.
Freak. He's a fucking freak.
"What are you doing?" I ask, my voice shaking.
"You'll want to play with me." He says,"Trust me."
With a kiss on my neck, he's gone.
•••••••••••••
I can't get myself to close my eyes, so I grab an outfit for today, which was one of the most 'girly-est' outfit ever(Which is in the pic!••update:never mind..no pic xD), and head to shower.
**
By the time I get out it's 6:20, and the sun is almost all the way up. I head down the stairs quietly, not sure if I should expect an attack from Kyle.
Once I get all the way down, I'm almost positive that I'm safe.
I make some coffee, although I don't necessarily enjoy it, it does help me.
As I'm pouring it into the cup, I hear my mother's voice,"Good morning honey!"
"Morning mother!" I answer as gleefully as I could.
"Mind making me some coffee too, Hun?"she asks.
"Ah, mom I can't, I work today, remember? I need to get ready and leave. I'll leave out the stuff for you and get it ready, though."
That was sort of a lie, but I really did have to get going, in like 20 minutes. But maybe I could actually go early for once.
"Oh Okay, I forgot. What days do you work again?"
I sigh, " I told you before mother, every-other day, or Tuesday's and Friday's, or every day, or just like.. Whenever. It's kind of crazy."
She nods," Oh okay. Go get ready though, I don't want you getting late."
"Okay." I say, walking towards the stairs,
"Oh wait. I have a question."
"Yes?"
"Where's Kyle?"
"Oh, he went out this morning to look for a job. I think he might be working at a gas station or something." She answers.
"Oh okay." I answer, heading all the way up the stairs.
A gas station, huh?
••••••••••••••
I arrive 10 minutes early, to my surprise.
I walk in and see my boss, Brandy.
"Oh Ruby! Hello!"
"Hey Brandy." I say, checking myself in.
"You're quite early!"
I shrug," Had a rough night."
"Ah.. I see."
"So, what do I do with this?"
A too familiar voice asks.
------------
Awwww snap!
Who dat 😏?