A long Weekend{7}

I'm not going to have wifi for 1-3 days so update will be a little later then usual :( !
(Ruby)
(Please vote!!!)
Edited: July/31/15
As I'm about to open the front door I hear my phone buzz. I pull it out of my pocket and read the text.
Mom: I'm working late tonight. Your father will be home around 7. I'll be home around 10. Start working on dinner please! Love you xxx
I groan, I hated cooking. But I had to do it, or we wouldn't eat until too late.
Ruby: Okay mother. Homemade pizza okay?
Mother: Sounds great honey.
Thank god, it was decently easy to make.
I step inside the house, and the lights were all of. That means Kyle, thankfully hasn't come home yet.
I let out a sigh and flip on the light.
"Agh! Are you trying to blind me?" A familiar voice groans.
Oh my god!
"Noah?" I say, looking around.
"Yeah, yeah, it's me." He says, getting up to the floor,"I was suppose to surprise you but-" I tackle him with a hug.
"Oh my god Noah! I've missed you soo much!" I gasp,"Oh my god! You stared a new job in like, Hollywood. How was your first day there?" I ask, excitedly. I clime on top of him and grab the collar of his shirt,"O.m.g you have to tell me EVERYHING!" I squeak out.
He smiles mischievously, and I know he has something interesting to say.
"I-"
The door opening interrupts him,
"What the fucking hell?" Kyle yells, looking at us like he wanted to kill us.
I remember our position.
Oh god- it's not what it looks like.
"Um-" I start, but Noah interrupts, looking over Kyle's appearance,
"Who are you?"
I answer Noah's question for him, not knowing what crazy thing he would say,
"Adopted brother, I guess." Noah looks at me confused.
I sigh and get off of him, pulling him up I answer," My mother and father thought that, apparently, they wanted to adopt. So he's who they adopted." I shrug.
"Oh.. Okay.." Noah looks at me, eyes full of question.
I roll me eyes and whisper into his ears,
"I'll tell you more later." He nods.
I step away from him but ask,
"How long are you staying?"
"Only a week, I have to get back for some business."
I pout at him," Aw..."
He smiles at my face," I know, I know. I'm just amazing aren't I?" He says sarcastically.
I giggle and hit his bicep, which was stronger than usual.
I gasp at him,"Oh my god, have you bee working out?" The Noah I knew was always a stick, a stick with a black pair of glasses, and a huge imagination.
He slightly blushes,"Maybe." He says, with an sarcastic casual shrug, and bites his lip.
I suddenly remember that Kyle is in the room, watching each of us talking back and forth to other, when he clears his throat.
I look over at him, glaring at me,
"You have to start dinner, yeah?"
"Oh shit! Yeah." I mumble,
"Um... Just make yourself comfortable Noah." He nods, plopping down on our couch, turning on the TV.
I walk into the kitchen, slightly hearing soft footsteps, knowing it was probably Kyle.
I sigh, getting the things I need out while saying,
"Are you going to help me or what? Because if you aren't-"
He turns me around, with an unexplainable expression on his face he asks,
"Who was that? Your boyfriend?"
I bite my lip and shrug, it was a complicated question,
"Well.. I mean sort of-"
"That guy is your boyfriend?"
Noah was a blue-eyed, completely blonde, and had the personality of a 'nerd'(He's a smart one), but as he got older, he became more good-looking. Slight muscles and surfer-boy became his look, although his personality has stayed the same. And that is the way I'll always see him.
I hated when people acted like the way Kyle was, and although Noah was older I felt like I needed to stand up for him at this moment.
"What do you mean? He's adorable!" I scoff, throwing my hands up in the air.
This only gets Kyle more mad,
"Adorable? That's your type? Adorable?!?"
"What? No?"
He glares more.
"Okay yes and no- I mean it was like, a year ago-"
"A year ago?!?" He says, voice getting louder.
"Would you stop talking like that? What the hell is the big fucking deal? Suck it up buttercup, your a 'big bad boy', so can you please handle the fact that I date. And stop acting like... Like my daddy!" I yell into his face, pissed off.
"Like your daddy?" He asks, his face changing, stepping closer to me.
"I can be your daddy." He whispers hands going into my back pockets, pulling our bodies together.
"S-stop changing the subject..." I mumble, not wanting this to go down like it did at the library.
He smiles one of the devil's smiles, his hands trailing over mind, taking hold of them. Confused, I do nothing.
He mighty trails my fingers tips down his stomach, to his large budge.
Opening my palm onto it, he pushes the bulge into my palm and I watch his green eyes roll. His voice raspy he coos,
"I want to make you feel as good as you make me."
He lets go of my hand but then puts his hands, and long fingers, around my neck, slowly going down the front of my neck, in between my breasts, and stops on my abdomen. I bite my lip. I'm so turned on.
Adding a small amount of pressure on the front of my pants, heat forms over my body, my legs start to slightly shake, feeling like a vibration.
I close my eyes, hoping to get out of this dream, wishing it was a dream.
He adds more pressure on my pelvis, and I unconsciously roll my hips, letting out a soft moan.
And then, he's gone, leaving me in a sexual daze.
"Fuck." I say, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
••••••••••••
Needles to say, dinner had its late start, but it managed to be done at the right time.
I stay in the kitchen, acting like I was doing something important, not able to face anyone.
But once I heard the door, knowing it was my father, I made myself come out.
He sets his keys down and walks over to me.
"Hey Honey! How was work at the library?" He asks, hugging me.
Memories of Kyle's mouth on my skin flash before my eyes.
I feel my cheeks explode with heat.
"Uh-" I swallow, getting myself under control," it was good! I met this cute little girl named Miya and it was a pretty good day." I say, shrugging and letting go of him.
"Oh yeah, it was a good day." I hear Kyle say, humor hidden in his voice," I got a job there, also." He says, his voice changing into pride, which I new was completely fake.
"Really! Nice Kyle!" My father says, Kyle have him and thumbs up, but his perfect green eyes darting to mine.
I feel myself get flustered,
"U-um..." I find an excuse to talk/look at my father,"So Noah showed up today!"
Where ever he went...
"Oh yes I know! Your mother and I have been planning it for a month or so! I'm so glad you guys can see each other again. He is such a nice boy-" I glance over at Kyle, who is angrily rolling his eyes.
"- and he gets paid very well. That boy will be a good husband, someday, I tell ya'."
I see Kyle stiffen, face growing even more angry.
Before I reply, Noah walks down the stairs, and walks up to my father.
"Daddy Henri!" He jokes," I miss you!"
My father seems slightly surprised at how Noah looked now, and I realized that he was about an inch taller than my father, so almost as tall as Kyle.
"Noah! My boy! You look good!" Noah smiles a bright and shy smiles, a dimple popping up on one of his cheeks.
As they chit-chat I look over at Kyle, his arms crossed and leaned against the wall.
He's glaring at Noah, and I realize how long this week really will be.
-------------------
Holy mother of squirrels!
So one, I blushed at writing some of the scenes lmao
And two, this is my longest chapter ever!
12 fuckin pages, 1378 words. Ohmigersh.
I've never wrote so much straight in a row lol!
*throws pixie dust!* WOOOW ME! I GOT A HEADACHE FROM STARING AY THE SCREEN AND I FEEL SICK ASF! YAAAY!
Also: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES- THEY KEEP ME WRITING :D!