Surpise{one}!

This Story Is Rated Mature
But I will Put Warnings At The Beginning Of Chapters.

If you even try to steal this story I will kill you and your family :)

And your pets.
I love animals but.. AN AUTHOR MUST DO WHAT AN AUTHOR MUST DO!

(Ruby)
Edited by me
"Ruby!" I hear my mother call.
"Whaat?" I yell back unplugging my earphones from my ears, hoping she'd hear me so I wouldn't have to leave my room.
"What?" She answers, sounding confused.
"Ughh!" I whine, throwing my phone on my bed.
As I'm walking down the stairs I hear my mother talking back-and-forth quietly to my father. I can't tell what they're saying, it's more like mumbles.
Once I'm down all of the way my mother greets me with a huge smile, sitting at the kitchen table with my father, who is sipping his drink.
Oh no. What is this? Another damn family night?
Oh how I hate family nights.
"Um... You called my name?" I say, awkwardly sitting next to them both.
"Yes. I did! We," she sets her hand over my father's hand," have a surprise for you!" She giggles.
She's crazy.
"Bethany! We're not suppose to tell her that we have a surprise for her!" My father objects.
She scowls at him,
"Oh shut up Henry, I didn't tell her what it was!" I start to get excited at her words.
Am I finally getting a pet? Ooh or is it something else?
Wait, can I even take care of an animal? Oh god, I accidentally killed Bubbles that one time-
My mother interrupts my thoughts,
"We're going to go pick... It up tomorrow morning. We just wanted to let you know because we might leave before you wake up!"
"Or because you're horrible at keeping secrets, Hun." My father adds, smiling mischievously. 
She pushes her lips together, eyes narrowing at him, trying to give him the death stare. He stares back with his eyebrows raised. She keeps looking at him like that, until she realizes that it's not going to do anything.
I hold in laughter;she's crazy.
She sighs,"It always used to work when we were younger..."
•••••••••••
When I wake up, they have already left, like my mother predicted. I was surprised though, I'm not a heavy sleeper, I wonder how they left so quietly?
I must have been in a deep sleep...
I throw on a black tanktop and blue shorts, and put on my glasses.
Once I get downstairs I look at the time,
7:12 AM
Jesus, why did they go so early
I get a bowl of cereal and eat, looking out the window.
•••••••••••

Finally, after almost 12 hours, literally, I hear the car pulling as I'm laying on the couch, sprawled out in a position that was both uncomfortable and comfortable.
12 hours? Really? How could getting an animal take TWELVE fucking hours?
But on another side, I'm curious to see what the surprise is, but I don't feel like getting up.
They can just bring it to me, can't they?
I close my eyes.
But just as I do this, I hear the door opening,
"Oh! And that's Ruby!"
---------------------
This story gets so much better, trust me. Keep reading!