Sexual interactions and A Surprise{25}

(Ruby)
Edited
I wake up peacefully, it feels like the best morning, ever, actually. I look over at the clock on the wall too see that it's only 7, but I feel energized and in no need of more sleep.
I turn over, expecting to see Kyle, with his messy bed head and open lips, but instead all I see is s pillow and a blanket, a folded piece of paper underneath the pillow.
I frown,
He left me in the middle of the night?
I open the piece of paper and read is sloppy hand writing,
Good morning Ruby.
I hope you slept well.
If you wake without me in the house,
It's because I got called from work, for something very important.
-Yours xxx
Work? Doesn't he work at the library? And doesn't he have a hangover..?

He must have a side job- is that where he's been all of those evenings and nights?

I feel myself start to get upset, we exchanged I love you's, we made love-

Shit!
I could possibly be pregnant!
Shit shit shit! What was I thinking? I could be pregnant!!
I start to panic.
Fuck! God, I don't know what to do.

Maybe I won't get pregnant?

Jesus Christ please have mercy on m-
"Ruby! I'm home!" I hear Kyle yell, his voice un-hangover sounding. 
I try to get myself under control,
"H-hi Kyle. You don't have a hangover?"
He looks at me strange and then seems to get what I asked,
"Oh yeah, eh, hang overs don't really give a big impact on me."
He nod and he asks,
"Are you okay?"
I bite my lip,"W-well last night- we didn't use a condom and what if-"
He interrupts me with a small laugh,
"Oh you're fine, I've been slipping birth control pills in your food for a while now."
The weight of worry lifted from my chest, but soon turned into anger,
"You were? What the fuck! Why didn't you tell me?"
He chuckles,
"I like surprise sex. And not to mention, if I did tell you, you'd get mad."
I bite my lip and think abiut what he's saying, and he has a point.
"I would get upset either way.." I sigh,"Well I guess it's fine you told me now."
He smiles and kisses my cheek,
"I know. That's why I did." He says cockily.
I smack his shoulder, and he grins widely at me,
"Don't be cocky Kyle!"
"Oh baby, I can't help it. It's just who I am." I try not to think of the double meaning that possibly could be there.
"So.. What are we doing today?" I ask, putting my arms around his neck.
"Well.." He says, sitting down and pulling me into his lap,"We could just cuddle. Fuck a little bit, maybe I could lick your pu-"
"Kyle!" I warn him," not everything has to be sexual." I state, crossing my arms and turning my body to glare at him.
"Oh why not? It's so much funner that way!"
I scoff at him," First of all, funner isn't a word and second, it's only fun because.."
Because.. It's fun..
Kyle's eye brows shoot up, mocking me.
"Oh shut up! I guess it is 'funner'.."
He smiles in defeat, and rips his shirt off his body. I roll my eyes before I attack his lips. Kyle's hands trail to my hips holding on to them, and as I start to palm him through his jeans, a knock on the door makes me jump.
"Oh, shit. I forgot."
"What? Forgot what? Who is that?" I ask as  he gets up, pulling his hand out as a signal for me to take it.
I take his hand and he whispers in my ear,
"I know you've been locked up in this place for a while, so I thought you'd want to hang out with someone."
"What?" I ask, astonished.
Who could it be?
"Who is it???" I ask excitedly.
He smiles mischievously and pulls me into the room I spend most of my time in, opening the door I'm greeted by a familiar dimple on one cheek and bright blue eyes.
My Noah.
------------------------
This is for my daddy/ bivi lmao, but anyone else can read it if you really want to,but I'm(Kyle) going to be using her name (Ivy) xD

You excitedly step to Kyle's door, excitement bubbling in your stomach, anticipation to see the love of your life.

As you knock on the door, Kyle springs up from his seat, his heart thumping with a wonderful mixture of lust and love.

He opens the door,"Ivy." He exclaims with delight, eyes skimming up and down your body that he adores.

You blush at his voice, shyness overcoming you, which is stage because your a very out-going girl.
"Kyle. Hi!" You say, giving him a tight hug.
"Come on in baby." He says, undressing you with his eyes, and you get more embarrassed yet turned on as you hear him say 'baby',
Kyle notices your embarrassment and smirks,
"You look so yummy this evening." He whispers into your ear, causing you to shiver in delight, feeling his lips by your ear.
You're speechless, but a thousand dirty thoughts cross through your mind, and as Kyle sees it in your eyes, he pushes you against the wall, looking into your eyes.
Looking back into his green eyes, you fall in love all over again.
"I have something to tell you.." Kyle says, taking your hand,

"I'm gay."
You let out a gasp, he has to be lying!

"And I've been playing you this time." No! This can't be!

"I''m in love with Pedro."

CURSE YOU HOT MEXICANS!!!!!
(The struggle is real)

LOL I RUINED IT, SORRY DADDY LOL!
(I love myself for this, please don't spank me tho ;D ;D ;D)